Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Woke college failed...
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 03:26:16 PM »
Conspiracy theorists. So afraid of Palestinians. :2funny:

Example: Fear causes hate.
General Discussion / Re: US Pro-Palestinians are hypocrites...
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on Today at 03:22:56 PM »
When are these Pro-Hamas white lefties going to leave America? They are occupying Native American land.
General Discussion / Re: US Pro-Palestinians are hypocrites...
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 03:20:06 PM »
People of Pro-Israel and Israel were hypocrites themselves by not following the God's commandments. There's no holy spirit in them. All they care about the worldly events.  :idiot2: :2funny:
But I am the BEST. Lols I'm just following orders. I'm not sure if it's the devil or angel speaking to me though. Haha

I can sense some of that.
https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1783167266882019690

No idea what they're protesting for...  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Jump on the bandwagon...

Kinda like those Alphabet crowds going to these protesting only to be told to GTFO...
;D ;D ;D

RIP TGX

chasing mev booty
will be dearly missed

I don't know why the community was so surprised. This was the guy who hyphenated his last name with his ex's last name.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
I can tell you that if theking's family was Shamanism, that Chinese wife will NEVER allow the jingle bell to happen in her house. All that mess will be made at the sister-in-law's house.
Imagine being theking's sister-in-law. You marry into this family who only has a single mother and a very abusive father calling from Laos for money. You and your husband have basically become the family's primary source of income, strength, stability, etc. You are also trying to raise your own children.

Then you have this ahole younger bro of your husband, who goes off to college, dates a bunch of non-Hmong girls to feed his ego, goes on all these expensive vacations - that's where the bulk of his money goes towards, etc. etc. Has the audacity to flash photos of his trips to the public, etc. etc. and claims himself to be a great son, brother, Hmong community contributor, etc. etc.

So he babysat your kids once in awhile and he thinks he's done more than enough to inspire your kids.

:idiot2: GTFO
Everything you need to succeed is within you (2 hands, 2 feet, a brain, and an able body).

O0

These people just need the will. Nobody can give them that.
Nothing is more ungrateful than what theking did to his mom, older brother, and older brother's wife.

These people paid for his basic needs so he could get an education. They were hoping for the day that he'd take over and watch mom.

I've seen this happen a lot in families where there is an ungrateful younger brother.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements