Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: More than 4 in 10 women...
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 02:13:07 PM »
hmong girl are short and midget and fat

been saying that forever

;D ;D ;D

and thats how i like them

I see now. So your fake wife fits the description. ;D ;D
General Discussion / Re: Anti-gun brings in ATF gun expert...
« Last post by theking on Today at 02:08:18 PM »
...quit showing off your daddy’s guns.

THEREFORE, that photo is as FAKE as this one:

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D
General Discussion / This SF case makes no sense
« Last post by theking on Today at 02:04:17 PM »
Just stab the criminal when he's least expected, let him die slowly and call it a day. Why waste all these public resources?:

Outrage in SF over probation sentence in 94-year-old woman's assault

Outraged community members in San Francisco rallied Friday morning outside the Hall of Justice to oppose the probation sentence of a man who pleaded guilty to assaulting a 94-year-old woman in 2021.

The case of Anh "Peng" Taylor's stabbing got a lot of attention as it was one of many unprovoked attacks on Asian American Pacific Islander seniors during the pandemic.

The suspect, 35-year-old Daniel Cauich, pleaded guilty and was sentenced to probation. But the sentence cannot be imposed until both parties sign an agreement as to the details of the sentence.

District Attorney Brooke Jenkins, and those gathered to rally for the victim, say this isn't justice.

"When we see our seniors being violently attacked and there be no actual consequences for it,” said Jenkins. “Yes we are going to come together and we are going to stand together against what is happening."

Taylor survived the attack in front of her Post Street apartment in the city’s Tenderloin neighborhood.

Friday's rally, which also included two mayoral candidates -- Mark Farrell and Daniel Laurie -- as well as supervisor Matt Dorsey, became heated when counter protesters showed up, saying the case was being politicized. The counter protesters called themselves an ad hoc group of lawyers.

The back and forth between the two groups got so intense, law enforcement had to step in to break it up.

"And the fact that these people's pain and suffering is being weaponized against judges who are doing such a hard job in such a hard climate is very inappropriate and Brooke Jenkins should be ashamed of herself."

The DA notes this case never went to trial, and the prosecutors were not involved in negotiating the sentence handed down by the judge.

According to the district attorney's office, this was a plea that was made in open court, that they object to.

In a lengthy phone conversation, Lisa Dewberry, the attorney for Cauich, applauded the judge for taking his mental state at the time of the attack into consideration.

She also said she appreciated the sentence the judge imposed, especially the intensive supervision provision, which would provide treatment for mental health, substance abuse and ankle monitoring.

Saying in part, “The court's imposed sentence protects the public and it provides my client the necessary services he needs."

Cauich also pleaded guilty to a prior charge for burglary. It's a crime he was waiting to be tried for when he attacked Taylor.

The DA’s office has now filed a formal opposition to the judge's sentence and Friday’s hearing was postponed till April 12, followed by a meeting between lawyers on April 16.
General Discussion / Re: Leftie/Demmie and their WOKE laws....
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 02:03:25 PM »
Oh wow.  ::)
Republicans ain't different in their states as well.  O0
General Discussion / Leftie/Demmie and their WOKE laws....
« Last post by Hung_Low on Today at 02:00:22 PM »
Remember when Oregonians overwhelmingly passed the Measure 110 bill... it decriminalized drug possessions by only making it a Class E violation (max fine of $100) and establishing a drug addiction treatment and recovery program funded in part by the state's marijuana tax revenue and state prison savings.

Well... guess it didn't work like the Leftie/Demmie 'Defund the Police' idea...

"Between 2020 and 2022, overdose deaths increased by 75 percent, compared to only 18 percent nationally. In Oregon, opioid-involved overdoses increased by 101 percent, accounting for more than 70 percent of overdose deaths in 2022. Likewise, meth-involved overdoses increased by 112 percent, accounting for 55 percent of overdose deaths in 2022... Violent crime also increased by 17 percent in Oregon since Measure 110 passed, despite decreasing nationally. AND rampant rise in public drug use... - Newsweek

Now, both GOP and Dem leaders are coming out with new bill to change Measure 110 and re-criminalized drug possession... however, lots of Lefties/Demmies say it's too soon. Should just watch and see if the correlation is truly there  :idiot2: So, they want to wait to see if more and more people are overdosing the next few more years before saying the bill was a POS bill...

A cousin of mine told me that SF is just as bad with people on the streets shooting up drug, Seattle is the same and so is Portland. He says that you can tell the difference at dusk.. it's like the drug vampires come out at night.
you have more in common with your liberal hmong guy
than a rich billionaire man

who gives zero F about you

just my food for thoughts

Says Trump's biggest closet fan per the "legit" "ALL CATTLE" PROOF quotes below:

I like trump

Trump is alot like me

I have to agree with trump...

And speaking of "HONEST", that ships has sailed with hmgLIAR...Even the neutral PH members tried to help but he's beyond help:

HmgRock, you should post sincere, honest topics

"legit ALL HAT ALL CATTLE" quote above too.. O0

"SEEING IS TRJLY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D

Embrace theking's favorite move... quoting Pobzeb's past comments about how Pobzeb used to revere Trump at the time of his presidential terms. When Trump in office, Pobzeb protected him. When Trump is not, Pobzeb became a whole different person. Predictable as always.
General Discussion / Re: Pandemic Marketing
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 01:51:29 PM »
LMAO

add me on facebook and check out my timeline
you can see us eating take out and no ritual at hmong funeral

covid kill us hmong folks too

:'( :'( :'(

STOP SPREADING FAKE NEW

Oh look a hypocrite barge in and saying he ain't the only one watching fake news. Turned out his favorite news also reporting same thing.  :idiot2: Hypocrite as always. I hardly see the difference from his point of view.

Pobzeb claimed himself he don't watch anything from FB yet he shared a video link of Hnub Lee and her husband from there. Like I said... self-contradiction.
General Discussion / Re: Jewish's Dark Side
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 01:47:12 PM »
you okay in the head man???

you just gathering random clips

to make dumb ass point

;D ;D ;D

Oh look, a hypocrite trying to prove a point when Pobzeb did share his video links as well. I don't see the difference. Hypocrite tag mas.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements