PebHmong Discussion Forum

Academic => General Education => Topic started by: thePoster on April 20, 2015, 04:13:09 PM

Title: Cool thing about having a student ID...
Post by: thePoster on April 20, 2015, 04:13:09 PM
15 percent off subway!
Title: Re: Cool thing about having a student ID...
Post by: VillainousHero on April 20, 2015, 04:41:39 PM
I think back in the old days it was like 25% off or something.  Maybe my memory is wrong.
Title: Re: Cool thing about having a student ID...
Post by: Missterious on May 05, 2015, 12:29:48 PM
I remember my student ID gave me a discount off of MS Office. That was pretty neat.
Title: Re: Cool thing about having a student ID...
Post by: minorcharacter on May 06, 2015, 08:21:05 AM
I still carry mine with me for all the discounts.  The best part about being Asian is I still look like I'm 18.   ;D