PebHmong Discussion Forum

Relationship => The Single & Dating Scenes => Topic started by: Pho King Awesome on November 03, 2015, 05:50:33 PM

Title: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: Pho King Awesome on November 03, 2015, 05:50:33 PM
Slim pickin' here in Dallas, TX for those elusive 30+ no kids women.  :D
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: yuknowthat on November 04, 2015, 07:24:11 AM
then we should knock down to the mid 20's bare face cute hmong women. ;)  They will become hot after being "dolled up"  :D :D :D :D >:D
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: eRos on November 04, 2015, 10:38:16 AM
more like i give up Midwest girls.. most been used already, time to head to rural areas with less guys..
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: Dark Angel on November 04, 2015, 10:56:00 AM
And you men haven't been used.  :2funny: ::)
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: eRos on November 04, 2015, 11:06:09 AM
heck no.. all innocent..

LOL, fine haven't seen someone that is single and truly intrigues me in the midwest.. 
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: Dark Angel on November 04, 2015, 11:07:43 AM
heck no.. all innocent..

LOL, fine haven't seen someone that is single and truly intrigues me in the midwest..

I thought so. Perhaps don't look too hard. Everything has its course...
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: eRos on November 04, 2015, 11:13:08 AM
I thought so. Perhaps don't look too hard. Everything has its course...

ofc not, yes, i know.. now just lounging and living life care free..
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: Dark Angel on November 04, 2015, 11:17:55 AM
ofc not, yes, i know.. now just lounging and living life care free..

Take your time when it comes to love. Just prepared your heart to give and accept it when it does happen.
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: Visualmon on November 25, 2015, 04:08:48 AM
Bro which Hmong women are you giving up, Hmong American or Hmong MTT?  ;D
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: thePoster on November 25, 2015, 06:52:25 AM
brah! I told you from day one you gotta work out and get that six pack abs!  If you want the cute honey bees you gotta put out the honey!

They will flock and come out for woodwork to wash thier clothes on it!

Did you know only about 1 in 25000 men have a six pack?  That makes it kind of a rarity.  The female gender don't know it but they are unconsiously attracted to those kind of rarity!

I'm working on mine to get it showing so I can wear a tight shirt and have them pop! 
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: FetishDream on November 25, 2015, 07:15:00 AM
Why chase after the minorities when in Dallas, you have my viet majorities?  Even the left over viet old maids will make some time for you.  She will love you long time.   :2funny:
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: chidorix0x on November 25, 2015, 07:46:09 AM
Bro which Hmong women are you giving up, Hmong American or Hmong MTT?  ;D

...  kekeke ...   :2funny:

Let's not forget the ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'clueless ha'idioctic HA'MUNG ha'women too old-tay ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: Darksyde on November 25, 2015, 11:07:33 AM
brah! I told you from day one you gotta work out and get that six pack abs!  If you want the cute honey bees you gotta put out the honey!

They will flock and come out for woodwork to wash thier clothes on it!

Did you know only about 1 in 25000 men have a six pack?  That makes it kind of a rarity.  The female gender don't know it but they are unconsiously attracted to those kind of rarity!

I'm working on mine to get it showing so I can wear a tight shirt and have them pop!

I agree to these words of wisdom.  ;D

That's why these beautiful ladies be flockin to me at the scene.  O0
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: Hamster_Hero on November 25, 2015, 02:54:12 PM
Slim pickin' here in Dallas, TX for those elusive 30+ no kids women.  :D

Duma the you, the you be in Dallah where da fine Veeeeeeit-Namee be.  Why you no talking with da Veeeeeeeit-namee gUrLos?
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: yuknowthat on November 25, 2015, 10:11:28 PM
And you men haven't been used.  :2funny: ::)
even though we are use. we are like rare sport cars still in the show room nice and polished.  8)  :P  :2funny:
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: Looking on November 28, 2015, 02:25:24 AM
I'm not used, i'm just abused, holla at a brotha !!!
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: Blongforever on November 28, 2015, 12:10:52 PM
Slim pickin' here in Dallas, TX for those elusive 30+ no kids women.  :D

Age is just a number.  She can be 18 and be as mature as any woman will ever be as long as she does not have bipolar, I'm good.  But what do they say about the few good ones?  :) :) :) :)
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: Blongforever on November 28, 2015, 12:11:37 PM
even though we are use. we are like rare sport cars still in the show room nice and polished.  8)  :P  :2funny:

 O0 O0 O0
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: LaibLaus on December 03, 2015, 03:34:33 PM
Slim pickin' here in Dallas, TX for those elusive 30+ no kids women.  :D

Higher standard is slim picking everywhere. 30+, expect a kid or two or they're sterile. If you happened to find one anywhere; they're rare.
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: thePoster on December 05, 2015, 03:05:19 PM
I tell you what though..

Even though there's not hmongs there...

The locals look pretty attractive!

Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: Dok_Champa on December 09, 2015, 11:08:53 AM
Oh, there's hmong in TX?  That's rare ;D ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: Pho King Awesome on March 09, 2016, 05:51:27 PM
...and I've started after Vietnamese here in the big D. :D
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: theking on March 09, 2016, 06:09:15 PM
Oh, there's hmong in TX?  That's rare ;D ;D ;D ;D

My niece lives in Granbury, Texas...about an hour or so from the Dallas Forthworth area...
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: MeiChangSu on April 19, 2016, 01:17:14 PM
Slim pickin' here in Dallas, TX for those elusive 30+ no kids women.  :D

Everyone is different. Age is an issue to a certain extent. That's a fact. Although a lot of women by the age of 30 might be divorced, have children, or are single mothers. But that shouldn't be a reason for you to be selective on. These are mistakes and shouldn't be a burden nor considered baggage.

Women don't expect this coming from a guy. But just because they're divorced and/or have kids, puab tsis yog tuab neeg seem. You might just find someone you truly love that already has kids or that's divorced. Is that wrong? Definitely no.

Being selective to a certain extent is understandable . But there are some things that a man shouldn't be selective on in order to find a woman that he truly loves.
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: Blongforever on April 19, 2016, 02:07:55 PM
Everyone is different. Age is an issue to a certain extent. That's a fact. Although a lot of women by the age of 30 might be divorced, have children, or are single mothers. But that shouldn't be a reason for you to be selective on. These are mistakes and shouldn't be a burden nor considered baggage.

Women don't expect this coming from a guy. But just because they're divorced and/or have kids, puab tsis yog tuab neeg seem. You might just find someone you truly love that already has kids or that's divorced. Is that wrong? Definitely no.

Being selective to a certain extent is understandable . But there are some things that a man shouldn't be selective on in order to find a woman that he truly loves.

There might be good men out there who don't care about a woman's baggage.  Sadly, I'm not one of those "good men", yet I thought I'm a good man!  LOL!!! 
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: Pho King Awesome on May 23, 2016, 11:05:52 AM
Still lookin'. Meetups, online dating sites, festivals and events in the cities. Where the women at? :P
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: Shortstuff87 on August 24, 2016, 07:48:55 PM
There are a good amount of Hmong people in Dallas. They just don't date each other lmao. I used to be from there and didn't know any Hmong there.
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: thePoster on August 25, 2016, 05:26:31 PM
So anyways!

If you given hope on hmong women...


You shouldn't...

Why?

Well yesterday..

Someone asked me what I was...

I said I was hmong...

They didn't know what it was...

They asked if they google it, will it show up...

I said yeah...

So they googled it...

and alot of pictures of the hmong people popped up...

And guess what they said..

They said... wow, the women are pretty.

So!  You shouldn't give up on them when everyone else thinks they're so pretty!
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: Pho King Awesome on September 12, 2016, 10:53:03 AM
Ehhhh... Gotta be more than a pretty face. Still looking. :D
Title: Re: I've given up on Hmong women
Post by: thePoster on September 12, 2016, 05:17:13 PM
Laos!

Those girls over there are pretty and skinnie!  And can speak hmong!
 
And they know how to work hard!  And can make rice!