PebHmong Discussion Forum
Life & Living => Money & Investment => Topic started by: hmgROCK on April 10, 2020, 01:52:02 PM
-
Rich billionaire gives a really nice ted talk
It rough some feather, dude even got ban for a while
The truth hurt but need to be said
You should listen to it
TRUST ME, ITS GOOD
https://youtu.be/q2gO4DKVpa8
-
The truth hurt but need to be said
Which is why I do my best to point and call out the SHAME LESS HYPOCRITE FRAUDs and if they don't want to be called out, then complete the FA 12 steps...
I mean it's a FACT that no one is perfect so we all make mistakes but the difference is most of us with common sense can take ownership of our mistakes and learn from it in order to move forward.. O0
-
I listened to it the year it came out. In addition, I read the CITIGROUP plutonomy letter.
The pitchfork may come if this oppressive system continues. Right now all small businesses are closed. If there are no more bailout to the people, there will be pitchfork.
Rich billionaire gives a really nice ted talk
It rough some feather, dude even got ban for a while
The truth hurt but need to be said
You should listen to it
TRUST ME, ITS GOOD
https://youtu.be/q2gO4DKVpa8
-
Yup, TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) has been around since 1984...
-
I listened to it the year it came out. In addition, I read the CITIGROUP plutonomy letter.
The pitchfork may come if this oppressive system continues. Right now all small businesses are closed. If there are no more bailout to the people, there will be pitchfork.
it's a good TED TALK
it rub a lot of skin among the elite
and was BAN for a while
pretty crazy
you gotta toss a little bit of bread crumb to the peasant once in a while
so they don't go hungry