PebHmong Discussion Forum
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: theking on April 20, 2021, 10:07:02 PM
-
Over 100k miles and no major cracks but there are some wear as the ribs of the belt is thinning out so I replaced it with a new one:
(https://i.imgur.com/O9qCxRJ.jpg)
(https://i.imgur.com/4eAEErL.jpg)
(https://i.imgur.com/wVYxkbV.jpg)
-
Keep it warm, it'll make installing easier, I keep it under the windshield after paying for it and driving home O0:
(https://i.imgur.com/O9qCxRJ.jpg)
-
And if not ready, lay it out under the sun can help too O0:
(https://i.imgur.com/oz5cAnk.jpg)
-
I changed out my aunt's 011 Camry from stock to a new one from autozone. The built from stock by toyota is no other. Believe it or not, I changed it at 315k miles.
And I only changed it cuz when I took hers in for an oil change (for free) during that pandemic promotion in 2020 at mazda, them tech be saying that there is a crack on the belt.
She's now at 360k. I'll buy her a new car when she's ready to part with this one. Maybe at 400k or maybe more. Everything stock. Maybe i'll take it and drive her till she falls apart and junk yard it for a $350 rebate.
Just letting you know what capabilities them camrys can do. O0
-
I changed out my aunt's 011 Camry from stock to a new one from autozone. The built from stock by toyota is no other. Believe it or not, I changed it at 315k miles.
Don't doubt it. She probably don't push it too hard either compared to say a Ricer.. ???