PebHmong Discussion Forum

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: hmgROCK on December 21, 2022, 07:42:56 AM

Title: Hmmmmm…. -5 degree…. Let me get some of that California sunshine
Post by: hmgROCK on December 21, 2022, 07:42:56 AM
Thats bone chilling cold
Haven’t seen the sun in almost two week
Everyday is cloudy and grey
Snow like crazy all week

 ;D ;D
Title: Re: Hmmmmm…. -5 degree…. Let me get some of that California sunshine
Post by: hmgROCK on December 23, 2022, 08:46:00 AM
-11 F this morning
thats cold

 ;D
Title: Re: Hmmmmm…. -5 degree…. Let me get some of that California sunshine
Post by: YAX on December 25, 2022, 05:33:46 PM
Why so negative, bro?  (Pun intended)
Title: Re: Hmmmmm…. -5 degree…. Let me get some of that California sunshine
Post by: Reporter on December 25, 2022, 09:34:18 PM
Just right for rigorous jogging.

I have jogged at -20 before. And I wasn't alone in the trails. There were other joggers.
Title: Re: Hmmmmm…. -5 degree…. Let me get some of that California sunshine
Post by: hmgROCK on December 26, 2022, 12:34:06 PM
My body can’t take the cold as much
Let me get some of that California sunshine

 ;D ;D
Title: Re: Hmmmmm…. -5 degree…. Let me get some of that California sunshine
Post by: DuMa on December 26, 2022, 01:24:57 PM
They pay you $10/hr and they let you freeze your azz off. 

California still the best. 

This is why the hmong get fat in freezing midwest.  Too cold, nothing to do, go into hibernation mode and get fatter. 

In cali, we just get phat  :2funny:
Title: Re: Hmmmmm…. -5 degree…. Let me get some of that California sunshine
Post by: hmgROCK on December 26, 2022, 02:04:18 PM
They pay you $10/hr and they let you freeze your azz off. 

California still the best. 

This is why the hmong get fat in freezing midwest.  Too cold, nothing to do, go into hibernation mode and get fatter. 

In cali, we just get phat  :2funny:

 ;D ;D

True true
Need that extra fat to kept warmth

Let me get that California sunshine

Its get dark at 4pm

 ;D
Title: Re: Hmmmmm…. -5 degree…. Let me get some of that California sunshine
Post by: DuMa on December 26, 2022, 03:15:51 PM
two hours up the mountains and you have midwest snow weather up there in them mountains.  When you have enough, you go back down the mountains to 50 degrees weather. 

In the midwest, you are stuck with the miserable weather. 

We have the ocean, the valley and the mountains.  Best of all worlds.   i don't pay 1 million bucks for a bay area home.  I pay $300k for my valley one.  No matter where I run to, Cali is still home to me. 

Show me an area where I can make my same bay area wages but I can buy a home for dirt cheap by driving to the suburb and I can thrive there. 
Title: Re: Hmmmmm…. -5 degree…. Let me get some of that California sunshine
Post by: hmgROCK on December 26, 2022, 10:52:43 PM
two hours up the mountains and you have midwest snow weather up there in them mountains.  When you have enough, you go back down the mountains to 50 degrees weather. 

In the midwest, you are stuck with the miserable weather. 

We have the ocean, the valley and the mountains.  Best of all worlds.   i don't pay 1 million bucks for a bay area home.  I pay $300k for my valley one.  No matter where I run to, Cali is still home to me. 

Show me an area where I can make my same bay area wages but I can buy a home for dirt cheap by driving to the suburb and I can thrive there.

It gets hot as hell in the valley
I visit my cousin there
We couldn’t even go outside during the day
When the sun goes down everyone came out to the backyard and drink budlight

 ;D ;D