PebHmong Discussion Forum

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: TuesdaysGirl on December 22, 2022, 12:32:42 PM

Title: did anyone buy the nft cards?
Post by: TuesdaysGirl on December 22, 2022, 12:32:42 PM
of trump? this was probably my favorite  O0

(https://preview.redd.it/m9ulrdbl1d6a1.jpg?width=768&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=bb690494c0920090bd68596b1547823a61a976bb)
Title: Re: did anyone buy the nft cards?
Post by: hmgROCK on December 22, 2022, 12:46:47 PM
Nft along with crypto are all scam
Pump and dump

Title: Re: did anyone buy the nft cards?
Post by: Hung_Low on December 22, 2022, 12:47:22 PM
Though people love to hate Trump for this but he was not behind this little stunt. He did sold his image and name for it but the idea was from a different company. And it was mocked by both Trump supporters and detractors alike, it was sold out in 12hrs.

at 45,000 at $99/each... that's about $4.45millions. Continued online trading generated another $520,000... current trading is around $650/card.

Great marketing!!!
Title: Re: did anyone buy the nft cards?
Post by: TuesdaysGirl on December 22, 2022, 12:53:34 PM
Nft along with crypto are all scam
Pump and dump

it's digital trading cards  :2funny:

(https://preview.redd.it/shdvmnrk1d6a1.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=76a0f56def6d11e0a51fe53243d838d52fb2176e)
Title: Re: did anyone buy the nft cards?
Post by: hmgROCK on December 22, 2022, 01:03:49 PM
it's digital trading cards  :2funny:

(https://preview.redd.it/shdvmnrk1d6a1.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=76a0f56def6d11e0a51fe53243d838d52fb2176e)

Lol  :2funny: :2funny:

God be damn
Thats a good NFT
Really creative artwork

These will definitely sell

Title: Re: did anyone buy the nft cards?
Post by: hmgROCK on December 22, 2022, 01:11:26 PM
I know a few hmong guys that collect Yu-Gi-Oh! and pokemon card

 ;D ;D ;D

Its funny and childish to us
But people do buy

Title: Re: did anyone buy the nft cards?
Post by: theking on December 22, 2022, 01:17:36 PM
Wouldn't surprised me if THAT GUY has a few since Donald Trump is his idol, yes he's a closet Trumper  ;D:

I like trump

Quote
Trump is alot like me

Quote
I have to agree with trump...

Title: Re: did anyone buy the nft cards?
Post by: Hung_Low on December 22, 2022, 01:46:00 PM
I know a few hmong guys that collect Yu-Gi-Oh! and pokemon card

 ;D ;D ;D

Its funny and childish to us
But people do buy

I used to collect comic books in the 80s and 90s but it got too expensive so I stop.
Title: Re: did anyone buy the nft cards?
Post by: hmgROCK on December 22, 2022, 02:03:29 PM
I used to collect comic books in the 80s and 90s but it got too expensive so I stop.

You gotta know your shyt when it comes to collectibles
Its worth lots of money$$$
Just gotta find the right one

Title: Re: did anyone buy the nft cards?
Post by: YAX on December 25, 2022, 05:33:08 PM
Trump is not above suing the artist with the claims that those are not accurate depictions of him.