PebHmong Discussion Forum

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: theking on December 22, 2022, 11:58:35 PM

Title: I love my Raiders but I would never act like this Karen Derek Carr fan
Post by: theking on December 22, 2022, 11:58:35 PM
...What a friggen idiot. If it was in a dark alley, she's probably dead:

Quote
Patriot fan targeted by Raiders fan in viral video gifted VIP experience to Bengals game

During the final moments of Jerry Edmond’s first NFL game, the Patriots trickled off the field in stunned disbelief, the scoreboard flashed “RAIDERS WIN” and a member of Raider Nation screamed at him from inches away. Robert Kraft and the New England Patriots hope to ensure his second NFL game is a more pleasant experience than the first. Not only did Edmond have to bear witness to the Patriots’ 30-24 loss delivered off an inexplicable lateral turned-pick six, he had to hear it from a Raiders fan as well. Hear it loud and close. After a video of Edmond’s interaction with the unruly Raiders fan went viral, New England fans worked to identify the stoic fan in the red sleeves. On Thursday, the Patriots announced that Edmond had accepted an invitation from Kraft to Saturday’s game against the Cincinnati Bengals. Additionally, Edmond will receive a customized jersey and pregame field passes to watch warmups. “I’d like to thank everyone for all the kind words,” Edmond said in a reply to the viral video. “I’m the Patriots fan in the video. My name is Jerry Edmond and that was my first ever NFL game. I didn’t want to ruin my experience by retaliating towards that woman so I kept my cool.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8U3Tvyb5Qg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8U3Tvyb5Qg)

(https://ic-cdn.flipboard.com/totalprosports.com/817c537afc63c1c6751bc9f41ae95d8d9bf492aa/_medium.jpeg)

Title: Re: I love my Raiders but I would never act like this Karen Derek Carr fan
Post by: hmgROCK on December 23, 2022, 08:22:58 AM

their fanbase are just trash and garabage
i honest don't even know how they sleep at night

Been saying this since the beginning of time
RAIDER AND THEIR FANBASE ARE PURE TRASH

I’m not even surprised
I’m surprised that you are surprised

 ;D ;D
Title: Re: I love my Raiders but I would never act like this Karen Derek Carr fan
Post by: theking on December 23, 2022, 10:56:01 AM
WELPS so much for....

I ALREADY STOP CLICKUON THEM

And speaking "PURE TRASH", no more "PURE TRASH" than the idiot that cried: "ain't got time for football, not watching it anymore" but continues to be the "hippo-crib" (per the neutral PH members) "PURE TRASH" that he is... :idiot2: ;D
Title: Re: I love my Raiders but I would never act like this Karen Derek Carr fan
Post by: hmgROCK on December 23, 2022, 11:36:11 AM
You are not a raider
Unless you get your mugshot taken


https://images.app.goo.gl/hnGmU2NWKRRQhmhk7
Title: Re: I love my Raiders but I would never act like this Karen Derek Carr fan
Post by: theking on December 23, 2022, 11:46:51 AM
WELPS so much for....

I ALREADY STOP CLICKUON THEM

And also so much for "NEWS" theads..."NO BODY CARES"..."no view".."no comment"

"comment" NUMERO 2 right there.. ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: I love my Raiders but I would never act like this Karen Derek Carr fan
Post by: hmgROCK on December 23, 2022, 11:58:55 AM

their fanbase are just trash and garabage
i honest don't even know how they sleep at night

I stand by every single word i say
Raider and their fanbase is pure TRASH

You asking to get beat up if you go

 ;D ;D
Title: Re: I love my Raiders but I would never act like this Karen Derek Carr fan
Post by: theking on December 23, 2022, 12:34:01 PM
WELPS so much for....

I ALREADY STOP CLICKUON THEM

And also so much for "NEWS" theads..."NO BODY CARES"..."no view".."no comment"

"comment" NUMERO 3 right there.. ;D ;D ;D

And speaking "TRASH", no more "TRASH" than the idiot that cried: "ain't got time for football, not watching it anymore" but continues to be the "hippo-crib" (per the neutral PH members) "TRASH" that he is... :idiot2: ;D
Title: Re: I love my Raiders but I would never act like this Karen Derek Carr fan
Post by: hmgROCK on December 23, 2022, 10:16:23 PM
Don’t expect nothing but trash from raider fan
They are really aggressive and violent people
Stay away

 ;D ;D

Title: Re: I love my Raiders but I would never act like this Karen Derek Carr fan
Post by: theking on December 23, 2022, 11:11:18 PM
WELPS so much for....

I ALREADY STOP CLICKUON THEM

And also so much for "NEWS" theads..."NO BODY CARES"..."no view".."no comment"

"comment" NUMERO 4 right there.. ;D ;D ;D

And speaking "TRASH", no more "TRASH" than the idiot that cried: "ain't got time for football, not watching it anymore" but continues to do the opposite and be the "hippo-crib" (per the neutral PH members) "TRASH" that he is... :idiot2: ;D
Title: Re: I love my Raiders but I would never act like this Karen Derek Carr fan
Post by: theking on December 25, 2022, 11:56:54 PM
Patriots fan seen in viral video being yelled at by Raiders fan, spends day with Robert Kraft

(https://dab57h0r8ahff.cloudfront.net/597705/uploads/5cc08c20-8431-11ed-9fb4-cfbebc9ddf25_800_420.jpeg)
Title: Re: I love my Raiders but I would never act like this Karen Derek Carr fan
Post by: hmgROCK on December 26, 2022, 12:27:49 PM
Another trash loss

 ;D ;D
Title: Re: I love my Raiders but I would never act like this Karen Derek Carr fan
Post by: theking on December 26, 2022, 01:53:00 PM
WELPS so much for....

I ALREADY STOP CLICKUON THEM

And also so much for "NEWS" theads..."NO BODY CARES"..."no view".."no comment"

"comment" NUMERO 5 right there.. ;D ;D ;D

Pretty good for a "NEWS" thread that "NO BODY CARES" ....about.  O0

And speaking "TRASH", no more "TRASH" than the idiot that cried: "ain't got time for football, not watching it anymore" but continues to do the opposite and be the "hippo-crib" (per the neutral PH members) "TRASH" that he is... :idiot2: ;D
Title: Re: I love my Raiders but I would never act like this Karen Derek Carr fan
Post by: hmgROCK on December 26, 2022, 02:02:17 PM
Remember that raider fan who slap kyler murray a month or so back
Yeaaaa

Their fan are pure trash

 ;D ;D
Title: Re: I love my Raiders but I would never act like this Karen Derek Carr fan
Post by: theking on December 26, 2022, 11:42:45 PM
WELPS so much for....

I ALREADY STOP CLICKUON THEM

And also so much for "NEWS" theads..."NO BODY CARES"..."no view".."no comment"

"comment" NUMERO 6 right there.. ;D ;D ;D

Pretty good for a "NEWS" thread that "NO BODY CARES" ....about.  O0

And speaking "PURE TRASH", no more "PURE TRASH" than the idiot that cried: "ain't got time for football, not watching it anymore" but continues to do the opposite and be the "hippo-crib" (per the neutral PH members) "PURE TRASH" that he is... :idiot2: ;D


JUDGING BY THE HUGE AMOUNT FOAM SPEWING OUT OF THAT GUY'S MOUTH, CALLING PAGE 2 NOW... O0 O0 O0