PebHmong Discussion Forum

Sports Category => Outdoors & Recreational Hobbies => Topic started by: theking on August 12, 2026, 06:29:00 PM

Title: Gotta say, Wisconsin has a nice river system so I did some fishing near the
Post by: theking on August 12, 2026, 06:29:00 PM
...Wisconsin River..by the shallower streams and creeks. Picked up some cheap bait and gear for the activity.

(https://i.postimg.cc/KcKtfLZt/IMG-6129.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/sfB5mSVY/IMG-6321.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/XNZ9LFVK/IMG-6320.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/3ry21pKF/IMG-6323.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/cHN5mqHV/IMG-6135.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/6Qw7N4xX/Bait.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/T1xMpLgD/IMG-6164.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/QCDGH91W/IMG-6167.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/sxzdvQ7G/IMG-6170.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/XqWSpGdG/IMG-6173.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/8cGQjJMj/IMG-6144.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/3Nh5d4mG/IMG-6301.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/Fzv57d33/IMG-6303.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/brPcsDk1/IMG-6305.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/hvnWfzT9/IMG-6306.jpg)
Title: Re: Gotta say, Wisconsin has a nice river system so I did some fishing near the
Post by: theking on August 12, 2026, 06:38:23 PM
Also picked up one of these to familiarize myself with Wisconsin regs...

(https://i.postimg.cc/kMzbrz92/IMG-6313.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/2jMZpMmB/Regs.jpg)
Title: Re: Gotta say, Wisconsin has a nice river system so I did some fishing near the
Post by: theking on August 12, 2026, 06:41:53 PM
That fishing experience was alright ....

(https://i.postimg.cc/FKf6NzyZ/IMG-6253.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/rpdHMs1N/IMG-6265.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/YS4PM06R/IMG-6285.jpg)
Title: Re: Gotta say, Wisconsin has a nice river system so I did some fishing near the
Post by: Prude on August 15, 2026, 01:07:03 PM
Your photos don't appear.
Title: Re: Gotta say, Wisconsin has a nice river system so I did some fishing near the
Post by: Prude on August 15, 2026, 01:08:45 PM
I've fished in MN, OK, KS, and even PA, but never
WI before.
Title: Re: Gotta say, Wisconsin has a nice river system so I did some fishing near the
Post by: theking on August 17, 2026, 12:19:06 AM
Your photos don't appear.

Post Images has not been working good lately...

Just repost the photos, hopefully it's working now.. ???
Title: Re: Gotta say, Wisconsin has a nice river system so I did some fishing near the
Post by: theking on August 17, 2026, 12:23:25 AM
As mentioned, I did not play the Wisconsin lottery nor scratchers...

(https://i.postimg.cc/CxR7ftRD/IMG-6172.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/7ZjV1Vz6/IMG-6174.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/JzSq3qX0/IMG-6311.jpg)
Title: Re: Gotta say, Wisconsin has a nice river system so I did some fishing near the
Post by: Prude on August 17, 2026, 02:51:51 PM
Post Images has not been working good lately...

Just repost the photos, hopefully it's working now.. ???

Thanks.
Title: Re: Gotta say, Wisconsin has a nice river system so I did some fishing near the
Post by: theking on August 17, 2026, 06:40:54 PM
Thanks.

You're welcome! I just redid the first post again so all the photos of the bait and gear should show now... ???
Title: Re: Gotta say, Wisconsin has a nice river system so I did some fishing near the
Post by: theking on August 18, 2026, 12:17:00 AM
Those Wisconsin trout weren't bad...

(https://i.postimg.cc/Pf7mmVPg/IMG-6822.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/xjZKKpc6/IMG-6825.jpg)
Title: Re: Gotta say, Wisconsin has a nice river system so I did some fishing near the
Post by: theking on August 18, 2026, 06:30:31 PM
It was just temporary so this cheap Zebco rod was sufficient enough...

(https://i.postimg.cc/QCDGH91W/IMG-6167.jpg)
Title: Re: Gotta say, Wisconsin has a nice river system so I did some fishing near the
Post by: ProudLao on August 18, 2026, 07:39:45 PM
Nice!
Title: Re: Gotta say, Wisconsin has a nice river system so I did some fishing near the
Post by: theking on August 20, 2026, 05:18:32 PM
Nice!

 O0