Advertisement

Author Topic: Whats everyone driving now?  (Read 201 times)

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
Whats everyone driving now?
« on: May 14, 2024, 04:56:08 PM »
It's been a while! What is everyone driving now? Doesn't have to be a sports/performance car. Let's see them!

Like this post: 0
GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid
Grand Highlander - Turbo

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1333
    • View Profile
Re: Whats everyone driving now?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2024, 12:24:27 AM »
Good thread IMO!  O0

I find that the older I get, the less I lust after toys like cars and bikes unlike my younger years where I would get a new car and/or bike every other year or have multiple cars and bikes in my stable at once. It's probably the "been there, done that" factor...

Currently, I'm still rocking my 2005 Taco 4x4 6-Speed manual. Not looking to sell it or trade it in for a different car any time soon because I may not be able to find another 4x4 with a 6-Speed stick shift again since there's only a handful of 2nd Gen Taco 4WD with a 6-Speed manual tranny in the country the last time I checked.

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +246
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2024, 01:50:03 PM »
Still got driving my 2008 corvette.  I has 42k miles and my daily driver.  I also have a 2001 lexus gs300 that I need to register.  I got offers to sell it but I won't. 

Different 💩 same smell

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2024, 07:29:35 PM »
I have sold most of my toys. Maybe it's getting old that has changed me. Maintaining a car isn't as fun as it used to be. I bought a A90 Supra about 3 yrs ago and its sitting in my garage collecting dust. I still have my S2000 from the old Pebhmong days when it was hoppin in these automotive threads, and EVERYTHING on the road seemed to be getting beat by that CRX guy in here.  ;D  Driving a 24 Toyota GH and a 06 RX400h.

Hoping to get into a Porsche or Lotus down the road here sometime. My interest has shifted from racing to road trips. I enjoy traveling in a sports car. I have driven the Supra from MN to AR and back. It was an amazing experience. Much better than my usual Maplewood to Duluth or MN to WI. I hope to map the states soon.  O0

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid
Grand Highlander - Turbo

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +246
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2024, 01:44:23 PM »
FYI, the hmong corvette club is coming to NC during father's day and meet up at the NC HNY.  I think they're going to tail of dragon as well. 

Different 💩 same smell

Advertisements