Advertisement

Author Topic: We Need a Hmong Leader  (Read 9432 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +463
    • View Profile
Re: We Need a Hmong Leader
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2016, 02:01:43 AM »
Here's another video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufDa_UH48l0

We need those with the money to invest. I don't propose they do it for free without any returns. It is always a business deal. Don't tout your non-profit s.hit organization ideas. If you aren't putting your own money in then you don't care if it flops.

I am seeking people with serious cash. Hmong people be dumb to invest in scams like Hmong Tebchaws but they are skeptical to invest in the things that actually matter.  :idiot2: ::)

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2016, 02:08:33 AM »
We have too many self-proclaimed chiefs with no Indians.  But when the Whitman speaks, all the Chiefs get on their knees and tails wedged between their legs like possums.  We need strong and effective naturally genuine leaders and not a bunch of self-proclaimed Indian Chiefs.  No thanks.

That's because the only chiefs we have are those on the non-profit train. None of the money is theirs so they don't really care if it fails or succeeds. I want to see real business leaders and those with real cash putting their money where their mouth is.

The Hmong are a one-trick pony. They like get-rich-quick schemes. They think that once they land a good paying job in mainstream then they can forget about their Hmong communities. They think that they should get into politics FIRST before squaring away their group economics.

All dumb, dumb, dumb ideas.

After all, what do you expect when our supposedly brightest and most affluent members are still debating over whether or not to have one New Year celebration?  :idiot2:

In the meantime, the successful groups are innovating, they are buying up industries, they are buying up real estate and developing it, they are getting into the franchise businesses, and they are dominating industries. 

Like this post: 0

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2016, 07:43:04 AM »
That's because the only chiefs we have are those on the non-profit train. None of the money is theirs so they don't really care if it fails or succeeds. I want to see real business leaders and those with real cash putting their money where their mouth is.

The Hmong are a one-trick pony. They like get-rich-quick schemes. They think that once they land a good paying job in mainstream then they can forget about their Hmong communities. They think that they should get into politics FIRST before squaring away their group economics.

All dumb, dumb, dumb ideas.

After all, what do you expect when our supposedly brightest and most affluent members are still debating over whether or not to have one New Year celebration?  :idiot2:

In the meantime, the successful groups are innovating, they are buying up industries, they are buying up real estate and developing it, they are getting into the franchise businesses, and they are dominating industries.

You won't see too many of those kind of people. The reason is because they make money and help out the Hmong community without showing much of themselves. They don't care if people know that they are donating money or not. This is why we see so many self proclaim leaders everywhere. Every act they perform, they want everyone to know that it was they who did it.

If you know where and how to look, then you will see those publicly unknown individuals' contribution to the Hmong community.

One thing about politics is that it comes in all shapes and sizes. Politics are everywhere, in community, city, state and the place where a lot of people often forget, is in the job industry. So people can get into politics, they just have to know how to utilize it. I've seen Hmong people getting accepted into prestigious schools and getting the VIP treatment at those schools simply because they know certain Hmong individuals who are in high level positions in that particular field. One call, that's all.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2016, 02:40:14 PM »
we don't need leaders, folks..  get that through your head.  the only one who can fight for your beliefs and fight your cause is...  that's right!  you.

you be your own leader slash activist.  don't be lazy and depend on someone else to do it for you... unless you are willing to pay them to repesent you, ofcourse.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2016, 04:15:10 PM »
we don't need leaders, folks..  get that through your head.  the only one who can fight for your beliefs and fight your cause is...  that's right!  you.

you be your own leader slash activist.  don't be lazy and depend on someone else to do it for you... unless you are willing to pay them to repesent you, ofcourse.

So folks, apparently we do need leaders after all.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2016, 03:50:14 AM »

Says the man who is voting for a political party that wants to push for the never-ending expansion of social programs paid for by taxpayers.

Do you mean be your own leader after the government subsidizes all your basic needs that you should be providing for yourself?

can

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2016, 01:58:37 PM »

Obama was a great leader. That's why the American people voted for him twice.  O0

Xyooj96

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2016, 04:44:32 PM »
Chai Vang was guilty as hell, and Dylan Yang was a sacrificial offering to appease blacks.

Where were your white liberal friends to protest against the injustices?

That case in Milwaukee where a Hmong couple was shot and killed was a clear example of hate and racism but where are the white SJWs?

When will you fools wake up and realize that you are not on the white liberal leftists's endangered species list?  :idiot2:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Stop playing into the social -isms. None of them benefit you. They exist to exploit black issues in order to benefit white misfits.

Do what the other successful Asian groups do. Only worry about making money and investing in your community. Do you even know what community means?

A majority of you Hmong PhDs depend on a white person to hire you. You go to college with the hopes of getting hired by some white company. Although that is good, how valuable are you when they start hiring someone else? The gravy train isn't going to last forever. You need a strong community.

The only reason Chinese, Koreans, Japanese and Vietnamese have made it big time in mainstream is because they have a strong community backing them up. Their communities have a lot of buying power. White America is trying to tap into those communities.

When was the last time you saw a wave of Vietnamese eating at a Hmong pho restaurant? Do you see a lot of Chinese people shopping at Hmong Village? Do Koreans typically buy insurance plans from a Hmong insurance agent?

Wake up. The more successful Hmong entrepreneurs willing to invest back into Hmong businesses and communities, the stronger we will be. We need to focus only on our buying power.

insightful :)

where to from here?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2016, 03:03:21 AM »
Obama was a great leader. That's why the American people voted for him twice.  O0

They also voted for Bush, Jr. twice.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2016, 03:05:58 AM »

insightful :)

where to from here?

Encourage our children to become business-minded. Invest in industries where they can be self-employed should they get left out of the job market.

Be a self-sustaining community.

Practice group economics.

can

« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2016, 12:54:14 PM »
To some people's surprise, I am actually not completely against the idea.  I am usually against the ideas that people propose about this.  I am usually against the views of the people who are already kinda doing this stuff.  Many people are corrupt, and many have their own agendas.  I don't want to point out any names, but you probably know them.  So why do I feel we still need a Hmong leader? 

When I say "leader," I really mean "activist."    We don't need Hmong leaders planning some crazy plot to overthrow Laos.  However, we probably need some individuals to help promote education, social change, etc.  For example, Chai Vang and now Dylan Yang.  Whatever your views on their guilt or innocence, or whatever your views on their sentencing, there is one major problem:  They both had awful representation .

hmong already have a leader, his name is obama, and he's been great for all americans in the last 8 years.  O0

Advertisements