Advertisement

Author Topic: Can female PH members explain? Get this a lot from women & my answer's the same  (Read 656 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1333
    • View Profile
..every time. I've encountered this several times over the years and I say about 95% of it were from female acquaintance which is why I asked for women's perspectives..

The other person: Hey I like to share a secret with you but can you keep it between us?

Me: If you really want to keep it as a secret, it's best that you not tell anyone including me and take it with you to your grave.

The other person: I know, I know but I need to talk to someone about it and you're a pretty trust worthy person.

Me: Again, if it's a secret you want to keep safe, best keep it to yourself and you'll know for sure that it's safe because once you let it out, there's no guarantee it will be safe or not. For example, if you don't want anything about you exposed online, don't post anything about you online..as that's the best way to prevent it. Therefore, same goes for secrets that you want to keep it safe...

The other person:
Let me tell you anyway...

WTF??  :o  ;D ;D ;D

So women, why do you do this? And if not you, can you explain why some women need to tell another person about a secret even though they want to keep it safe??  ???

I'm just curious because to me the best way to keep a secret safe is KEEP IT TO YOURSELF... :-X ..Common sense, no?

TIA! 8)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Women, enough said lol

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Depends on the women

If they are eager to tell ya, you just take and it then becomes your property to do whatever you wanna do with it. 

They say it is a secret and not to tell.  You say you are not telling but selling   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
If you have to ask, then you are not old enough to understand, hence....
V
V
V

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1333
    • View Profile
Oh look who FOLLOWED me here too..Yep, it's the

"one" I made cried mommy the hardest and is still hurting...so thank you for the bump and another opportunity to display your cry...

He cried so hard that he even ran to the "mods and admins" and cried his heart out to them about how "unfair" life is because he didn't get the "last word".. ;D ;D

YEP SAME "one" THAT WRONG ACCUSED 'mods and admins' OF HAVING "favorites" BUT WHEN HE REALIZED HE WAS WRONG, HE TRIED TO KISS THEIR ASSES  ;D ;D ;D

"Hence"
V
V
V
"Admins and Mods, I think it's unfair how a locked thread is still visible to all" (BOO HOO). "I think it should be removed" (BOO HOO). "It pains me to know and see that while the other party has the last word, all I can do is read what he/she has to say and can't respond" (BOO HOO HOO). "Please take into consideration what I have said because not being able to respond and have the last word really drives me nuts" (BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO....)
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Funny as FK seeing a supposedly grown man throwing that kind of baby behavior and tantrums so if anyone wants to see the original version, PM me. I can post it for all to see but the "one" and only "idiot" will just run to the "mods and admins" and cry them a river about how "unfair" life is again... ;D O0

Advertisements