0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
our hmong brother in question?the FBI has posted his MUG SHOT and asking for more informationthese crazy mental people are allow to own guns toodamn....this bring shame to the XIONG CLAN in mercede, ca
living in a age of lies and misinformation these daysbest we can do is pull them back from the darkness of misinformation and fake news
hmgrock you're the biggest troll i swear... i honestly don't think your online persona is real other than to troll..
Bro HR,I called you a negative nancy. I also said INO is a day trade because of the volatility. At least get your information right.If you are here to help people, why are you the biggest troll in this forum? In addition to being the biggest troll, you don't even understand trading.
I don't believe you
yet hmgLIAR decided to bring up FB news about Hnub Li and her abused husband in the chatroom. It's obvious he's trying so hard to be different person than rest of they Ph guys. What a douchebag.
no clue what your mental point is