Advertisement

Author Topic: Guess the iphone 4s isn't badass proof.  (Read 985 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Guess the iphone 4s isn't badass proof.
« on: August 05, 2012, 04:38:57 AM »
Took it to the gym for two hours... then it started acting funnie, the music would play then go silent, or it would just stop..

then after the gym went for a jog, and it was still acting weird!  Now the volume bar doesn't show up and there's no sound.

Dang apple, get your stuff right!

I had to google it to see what was the problem, possible culprits are that it's a moisture thing or that debris got in it making it think it's docking.

I'll clean it and see what happens. 

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Pain

Re: Guess the iphone 4s isn't badass proof.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 12:55:27 AM »
I dont think the iPhone was ever bad ass proof.  Its likely you got moisture or water in the headset.  If it doesnt have debris in it, then your fix is by sucking out the water or moisture.  It wont work if its completely drenched or submerged.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: Guess the iphone 4s isn't badass proof.
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 09:35:46 PM »
Yeah I noticed that with the iphone. It's not really designed to be working out with.  Oh wells.

Everytime I go for a jog the music will stop playing or the sound will cut off but the music will still be playing.  It's so stupid now, I just wear it as a watch/phone only now.   

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements