Advertisement

Author Topic: Yeap, definitely time to throw some s drives inntje s2k....  (Read 759 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I was taking a curve today on the interstate and going speed limit nine the less but I felt like the tail was going to whip out....

I think being in 5th also added to the affect, I forgot I the car had a sixth...  Anyways the revs was quite high so it made it feel a bit unsettled.

I contemplated getting in the gas harder see if it would sttle down but....

I don't know how to control a slide yet!!!

But definitely needs a tire upgrade, it's running on basically all season tires and they are not the awesome Michelin all season ones...

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Yeap, definitely time to throw some s drives inntje s2k....
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 01:17:19 PM »
I also feel the car in stick form need more down force...  Maybe the OEM front spoiler and rear wing will help...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Envy2

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 01:18:31 PM »
AP1? That tends to happen. It call slow down before you end up in the ditch. It's the street not the race track.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 02:13:28 PM »
It's the ap2.

I did say I was going speed limit.

Sometimes it feels it's making loads of grip, other times it feels like it's fighting to hang on.

Advertisements