Advertisement

Author Topic: Breaking up hurt  (Read 10364 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
Re: Breaking up hurt
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2016, 02:34:45 PM »
she'll get with a better guy for sure  O0

Hard to say with that assumption as some have done better but some didn't do better than their last hook up so just depends on the situation...

Hahahahaha.....

Can, you are an idiot!  When was the last time you see any "damaged goods" end up in better position than what she ended up with in the first place?

Don't fool yourself.  Thanks

Similar to the reply above, some have done better but some have not so just depends...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

can

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2016, 12:28:36 PM »
This "damaged goods" got it way good, almost too good, the second time around. So what?  8)

many of these hmong men can't fathom the simple fact that there are better prospects out there besides hmong men  :idiot2: :2funny:

Blongforever

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2016, 01:42:24 PM »

you seem to have tons of experience with being damaged  :idiot2: :2funny: feel better.

You are farting!

can

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2016, 02:03:08 PM »
You are farting!
i hit a nerve with ya and now you follow me around.  :idiot2: :2funny: feel better.

Blongforever

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2016, 02:16:21 PM »
i hit a nerve with ya and now you follow me around.  :idiot2: :2funny: feel better.

LOL...Followed you?  Are you that psychotic?  You reponded to a comment I posted and I replied directly to your idiotic comment and now I am considered following you?  Go away and stop farting.

can

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2016, 02:39:04 PM »
LOL...Followed you? 

i responded to jiggles in here and you got all butt hurt  :idiot2: :2funny: feel better, it's just the internet.

Blongforever

« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2016, 05:22:21 PM »
i responded to jiggles in here and you got all butt hurt  :idiot2: :2funny: feel better, it's just the internet.

Butt hurt?    :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Stop farting.  Being a little psychotic like you have been is alright knowing this is the internet   :2funny:.

nchan

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2016, 05:44:36 PM »
LOL Why do you keep talking as if people don't age and can't get fat? I'd say if you want to play it safe, get a girl around your age and you won't have to worry about her calling you old later on down the road. However, don't think that a tojsiab girl is clueless to today's trends. Getting a tojsiab girl does not guaranteed that you will have a good wife. Just like here in America, there are goods and there are bads.

Should he go to Thailand then?
I heard Hmong Thai women are worse than city Lao women. So I aint going there. You know, women age quicker than men. When I turn 50, she'll be almost 40. Her look will catch up to me. You are right that if I want to play it safe, I should just marry someone my age, like my ex-fiance. This woman loves me more than anything. She's loyal and caring. She can manage money better than most women. But I know I could do better. Someone who's ten years younger with no kids and yet is a good wife material. I ain't finding that in the USA, that's for sure.

sweetvoice

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2016, 07:54:02 PM »
LOL Why do you keep talking as if people don't age and can't get fat? I'd say if you want to play it safe, get a girl around your age and you won't have to worry about her calling you old later on down the road. However, don't think that a tojsiab girl is clueless to today's trends. Getting a tojsiab girl does not guaranteed that you will have a good wife. Just like here in America, there are goods and there are bads.

i dont know go ask his father if his father allows him to go to thailand..im not his father

Blongforever

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2016, 08:03:09 PM »

No offense but when I'm done pounding her, the next lucky guy(s) can line up for their turns.  Is that an unfair statement?

« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2016, 08:37:22 PM »
I heard Hmong Thai women are worse than city Lao women. So I aint going there. You know, women age quicker than men. When I turn 50, she'll be almost 40. Her look will catch up to me. You are right that if I want to play it safe, I should just marry someone my age, like my ex-fiance. This woman loves me more than anything. She's loyal and caring. She can manage money better than most women. But I know I could do better. Someone who's ten years younger with no kids and yet is a good wife material. I ain't finding that in the USA, that's for sure.

Thank you for doing your ex fiancé a favour by letting her go. From your above statement you sound superficial. She deserves  better than you. Can you pass me her info so I can refer her to one of my good guy buddies. Thanks

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +201
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2017, 11:59:28 AM »
Of course breaking up hurt because real emotions are involved unless of course you never had them to begin with than it doesn't matter.  Your girlfriend's heart may be broken but what happened between the two of you is a blessing in disguise.  Sure there are plenty of girls but the ones who truly loves you is rare, keep that in mind.  if you know you don't love her, you would do her (and yourself) a big favor by leaving.  Don't waste anymore of her time, tears, etc..  She's hurting now but one day she'll thank you for today.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Advertisements