Advertisement

Author Topic: The moment yalls been waiting for...  (Read 1609 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
The moment yalls been waiting for...
« on: August 04, 2019, 06:52:50 AM »
I got curbed by two ok looking girls.

Oh well you win some you lose some.

One was tawainese and the other half tawainese.

Looks department is about a 6.5 possibly 7 with no make up. 

Body wise  8, they are skinnybut not because they work out.

The full tawainese girl looked like she came out of an anime comic book.  Cute in her fashion way.

Oh well!  Better turn a stone then leave it unturned I always say.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: The moment yalls been waiting for...
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 09:46:59 AM »
What's her other half?

A few Hmong girls from Laos have married Taiwanese males and are now breeding on the island. But their kids are still in their toddler years. I don't expect that half to be Hmong, if your girl is already in her 20s.

Shouldn't you be liking Hong Kong chicks more, since there are more of them in the movies? Not that you'll land a star, but at least you get the feeling that you are part of the group that we  all have liked since our elders and some of us had been refugees in Thailand?

Nowadays, those Hong Kong chicks will be easy preys, too, partly because their little town is in turmoil from China's new control. Many will want an easy way out to the US or the UK. That means being engaged or married to citizens of those countries and migrate out.

I got curbed by two ok looking girls.

Oh well you win some you lose some.

One was tawainese and the other half tawainese.

Looks department is about a 6.5 possibly 7 with no make up. 

Body wise  8, they are skinnybut not because they work out.

The full tawainese girl looked like she came out of an anime comic book.  Cute in her fashion way.

Oh well!  Better turn a stone then leave it unturned I always say.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 02:05:30 PM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +399
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 12:17:11 PM »
I thought you gots engaged.... :D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2019, 10:28:58 PM »
Well the one that was half tawainese I dont know what the other half is, maybe thai. 

No I am not engaged.

Ladies there is still a chance.

I should have asked those two girls if they wanted to hang out this coming weekend.  Oh well, at first they seemed like they wouldnt mind talking but then they was just into thier phones so I guess I got curbed.  Sometimes I notice different culture asian girls if they are shy they will just try to not talk and stop talking to you.

Oh wells, they were cute in thier own ways but my gf is cuter.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements