Advertisement

Author Topic: So it never dawned on Dems that all these school shootings are the result of...  (Read 527 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +463
    • View Profile
...a cultural break down in mainstream America, eh?

They're just going to continue believing that Liberalism indoctrination in schools and Leftist Hollywood influence is a good thing for society? Not to mention a biased and left-leaning mainstream media streaming into American homes 24/7, be it on television or in print? Oh, and don't get me started on the churches which have been turning left.

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I find it strange that in times when the country was actually super segregated by race, we all still shared the same core values, agreed on the same truths, and held the same standards of right from wrong. And why? Because of conservative Christian values.

Oh, and btw, there were guns and lots of guns. Yet, school shootings were not conceivable.

But more importantly, I blame these schools and parents who refuse to beef up security. You send your children to a public space and don't expect any type of security? GTFO.

There are more security cameras in a Chinese-owned novelty shop in Chinatown.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
But more importantly, I blame these schools and parents who refuse to beef up security. You send your children to a public space and don't expect any type of security? GTFO.

Says the HYPOCRITE that argued tooth and nail against me regarding that very same topic {shool shooting "security") years ago because she's against guns and now she flip-flopped like the HYPOCRITE that she is... ;D

Like this post: 0

Advertisements