Advertisement

Author Topic: Imagine the invasion of the USA  (Read 296 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Imagine the invasion of the USA
« on: February 24, 2022, 01:55:05 PM »
Just like Vietnam War, you gotta move and you gotta run now.  Grab what you can and you head north and south.  North is better.  Better chance there than getting rob by them cartels. 

Speaking of which, while you guys are moving out, great criminal minds will move on in and take your property.  If you don't come back, they will keep it for themselves and become millionaires over night.

This is what happening during the Vietnam war.  People took what they could and exodus the country they flea.  My parents put the title to the land and buildings in a jar and buried it and left it for my other aunt to retrieve.  She never got the  memo so whoever gotten a hold of it had hit the jackpot. 

Another story about our security guard curry old guy.  He said hew as a filthy rich contractors back in Afghanistan and had built up an 18 room castle fortress so him and his 8 kids can live in together.  He left with nothing.  His kids were left behind so the house were still theirs but same situation, war tarnished the civilians livelihood.  If you lose the war, your buried money is no good.  Commie's paperwork can be forge and your deed to any titles are no good.   You can't come back and fight to claim for it.  You come back, they might arrest your azz. 

I can only imagine all them civilians leaving their goodies behind and fled out of the Ukraine right now. 

This is the reality of war.  Pray for Ukraine.   O0

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Imagine the invasion of the USA
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2022, 02:00:26 PM »
i'm moving up to canada
just a short drive from me
i suggest you move down to mexico

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +463
    • View Profile
Re: Imagine the invasion of the USA
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2022, 03:15:36 AM »
If Russia invades USA, please hit California first. It's been long overdue for that shythole to sink into the Pacific Ocean.

Advertisements