Advertisement

Author Topic: I thought this UFC Ambassador was a toddler  (Read 125 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1333
    • View Profile
I thought this UFC Ambassador was a toddler
« on: April 03, 2023, 10:03:24 PM »
Hasbulla Magomedov gained massive popularity after becoming a brand ambassador of the UFC. However, the influencer came under fire as fans watched him yank and hit his cat in a now-deleted video. The influencer responded to growing backlash last week, saying his cat is "feeling good." The Russian influencer Hasbulla Magomedov, or more commonly known as Hasbulla, is defending himself after fans accused him of abusing an animal in a now-deleted clip. In the short clip, originally posted to the 19-year-old's YouTube channel last week, the influencer can be seen pulling at a cat's ear before hitting the animal several times (content warning: the footage can be distressing for some viewers). On Thursday, as backlash and concern grew, Magomedov responded with a video speaking in a local Dagestan dialect, saying his cat is "feeling good." On Friday, the influencer posted another video claiming he pulled his cat's ear "gently" and that he was punishing her for "misbehaving." Magomedov is wildly popular on Instagram, with over 8 million subscribers. His earliest posts date back to late 2021, but he rose to cosmic fame over the last year after multiple collaborations with the UFC and NELK, the popular YouTube prank group. Magomedov is partly known for his achondroplasia, a form of dwarfism that gives him the appearance of a young child.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

P90xbox

Re: I thought this UFC Ambassador was a toddler
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2023, 11:31:36 PM »
oh yeah i remember that little kid, i mean young man before his fame...he had bits and peices of youtube videos...youtu be has change and made many people rich..

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +249
    • View Profile
Re: I thought this UFC Ambassador was a toddler
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2023, 10:27:30 AM »
He's that little midget with that Russian UFC fighter, Khabib, right?

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements