Advertisement

Author Topic: That didn't end well...  (Read 62 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +249
    • View Profile
That didn't end well...
« on: September 11, 2023, 11:46:02 AM »
DFL Second Vice Chairman (Minneapolis, MN) was carjacked and beaten in front of children by black criminals...
She was the same person in 2020 that put this out: We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Policy Department: Say it with me DISMANTLE - THE - MINNEAPOLIS - POLICE - DEPARTMENT. As ALLIES, what can we do right now? Listen and learn from our black sibling...
After the beating she says this Catch these young people who are running wild creating chaos across our city and HOLD THEM IN CUSTODY AND PROSECUTE THEM... PEROID... Look at my face, REMEMBER ME when you are thinking about supporting letting juveniles and young people out of custody to roam the streets instead of HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS... Thank you to the incredible Minneapolis 4th Precinct Officers. Wait, you can't do that... that isn't why Floyd died and why you people wanted to 'DISMANTLE' the police. That's racism to hold these young and innocent people accountable and put them in jail.

NYC Mayor Adam: In this great city of immigrants we will remain true to our values and always welcome all who yearn to breathe free and double down with this other tweet "We should protect our immigrants. Yes, NYC will remain a sanctuary city under the Adams Admin."
But only after a few thousand illegals started arriving.. this is what he now says I don't see an ending to this... this issue will destroy NYC - Destroyed NYC. We're getting 10,000 migrants a month. One time we were just getting Venezuela, now we're getting Ecuador, Russian speaking coming through Mexico. Now, we're getting Western Africa, we're getting people from all over the globe that their minds' made up to come through out southern border and coming to NYC."
Let's see... all for illegals until they started arriving then it's a problem.

Chicago Teacher Union Pres denounced school choice and private school as fascism and racism and segregation institutes. However, secretly she's sending her son to a private school.  When confronted, this is what she put out Here is the truth: If you are a black family living in a black community, high-quality neighborhood schools have been the dreams, not the reality. For my husband and I, it forced us to send our son, after years of attending a public school, to a private high school so he can live out his dream of being a soccer player while also having a curriculum that can meet social and emotional needs... Isn't it great that her son can live out his dream and have social and emotional supports from these racist segregated schools? So, public school do not have sports? This is the same woman that's working hard with her Union buddies to destroy school choice in IL.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 11:56:00 AM by Hung_Low »

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Advertisements