Advertisement

Author Topic: Lots of women do use this strategy which is why they are so attracted to  (Read 17 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline theking

  • Elite Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 69535
  • Respect: +1407
    • View Profile
...men with money:

Quote
Woman Says She Married a Man 12 Years Older So She Wouldn’t Have to Work: ‘Marrying Strategically
TikTok creator @leah_txreal shared a video explaining why she chose to marry a man 12 years older than her, saying she wanted to avoid having to work. The video received more than 505,000 views and nearly 3,000 comments.

Leah, who has more than 1 million followers on TikTok, said she intentionally used her youth and appearance when choosing a partner who could provide the lifestyle she wanted.

"I married someone older than me who would appreciate how much younger and beautiful I was, so that way I would never have to work," she said.

Leah acknowledged that some people might describe her approach as being a "gold digger," but said she prefers to call it "marrying strategically."

Woman says she married for financial security
Leah went on to explain why she believes marriage can involve financial compensation. She said that if a woman provides what she described as the benefits of being a wife, including pregnancy, maintaining a home and emotional investment, she should receive something in return.

"And by compensated, I mean never have to work, and have everything paid for. . . It's just what I believe, honestly," she said.

Leah then clarified her position, saying she married her husband for money and does not believe women should have to work if they have a partner who can financially support them.


« Last Edit: Today at 12:03:12 AM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

 

Advertisements