Advertisement

Author Topic: Life is like a box of chocolate..you never know what you're gonna get.  (Read 44682 times)

superchick

Re: Life is like a box of chocolate..you never know what you're gonna get.
« Reply #165 on: April 16, 2012, 10:52:18 PM »
Dear Holy One,

I dont understand how it all works but I am very angry with what you've chosen to do lately.  I know life isn't fair, I know life isn't perfect, and I know life is not for eternity.  I would like for you to reconsider and think of the wonderful things he has contributed to so many lives.  A lot of us will be eternaly grateful.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 11:25:30 PM by superchick »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

superchick

« Reply #166 on: April 17, 2012, 09:15:21 PM »
I am my worst enemy!  But I've always known that..  :(

I did good today with the little sleep I got.  I woke up today with a goal.  I was able to find a doctor and schedule in on my day off.  I hope they will request my files from Fresno so they can see what's been going on.  I hope the doc will prescribe more carisoprodol.  My backaches have returned and it's getting pretty bad.  This time around, I'm putting them to good use.

superchick

« Reply #167 on: April 23, 2012, 09:59:52 PM »
Had a great time at Zoua's bachelorette party.  Party bus was fun, strippers were ugly, and had way too much alcohol.  Great party.

This week will be pretty busy.  Kids have swim club try-outs and they haven't been in the water since June.  We will need to practice the strokes tomorrow night.  Crossing fingers they make the team.  Markus Schulz on Thursday and very excited indeed!  And then debating whether or not to make a quick trip to fresno on Friday because I work the weekend.  Decisions decisions. 

I hope May is a quiet month. 

superchick

« Reply #168 on: April 29, 2012, 11:43:28 AM »
Thursday:  drove to SF to see Markus Schulz and he was amazing! The only complaint I have is not being able to drink because I got tired at a certain point and I made the mistake of drinking a Red Bull.  Made me sick for the rest of the night.  anyhow, we got home at 6AM and got up at 10:15 for a Dr.'s appt. 
Friday:  Went to see my new Dr. and I have to say he is pretty thorough.  Too bad he doesn't do any female things.  My test results weren't too good so I have a few things to take care of this week.  Picked up the kids and headed to Fresno for a couple days.  the Bithday party was good.  Glad it was planned
Saturday: did some shopping and cooking for Zoua's wedding.  It's always a good time when you're with family.  I didn't leave home until 8:30PM and let me just say, this was one of the longest rides home.  I had to stop twice to close my eyes for a few minutes.  We eventually got home at midnight.
Today is Sunday and I am at work.  Let's hope it's a slow day. 
Lesson learned this weekend ...simple gestures mean a lot...  :)

DonJuan

« Reply #169 on: April 29, 2012, 02:00:52 PM »

My Mama always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on. -Forrest Gump

You just have to eat what you get and not wishing for something different.

superchick

« Reply #170 on: April 29, 2012, 03:09:30 PM »
You just have to eat what you get and not wishing for something different.

always..   O0

superchick

I am so TIRED!!!  been a bad girl  :-\

superchick

I am going to enjoy this no driving back to Fresno weekend.  I am ready to relax and enjoy time with friends.   Penny's baby shower this weekend and I just realized I have not bought anything.  It's so hard to shop when you don't know the gender.  Damn Penny.  Anyhow, I'm finally getting Internet this weekend.  Good gracious I don't know how I did it without!  I'm glad my phone is capable but sometimes you need the big screen.  I hoping the cable guy comes around 9 because I don't want to get up any earlier.  I have been sleep deprived these last couple days.

So it turns out I was able to get all my weekends off this month.  I have already used up my swaps but if I do need another I will have to pull the emergency card.  Lol!!  Hopefully I won't have to.

I am making fawn cao tonight. Yum!

superchick

I am so pissed off right now.  My son clogged the toilet!!  I need the toilet tonight for sure but I can't fix it or clean it myself because it's disgusting!  I've never clogged the toilet because I know how gross it is!  I litteraly gag while talking about it. I hope it goes down and fixes itself because the kid is getting nowhere with it and he is grossed out himself.  I don't know how I'm going to get thru the night without taking a shit. I'm so mad at him!

Wtf am I going to do? :'(

Offline Ron Burgundy

• Sr. Poster
  • Handsome Man's Club Applicant
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
I am so pissed off right now.  My son clogged the toilet!!  I need the toilet tonight for sure but I can't fix it or clean it myself because it's disgusting!  I've never clogged the toilet because I know how gross it is!  I litteraly gag while talking about it. I hope it goes down and fixes itself because the kid is getting nowhere with it and he is grossed out himself.  I don't know how I'm going to get thru the night without taking a shit. I'm so mad at him!

Wtf am I going to do? :'(

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You need a man around the house. ;)

superchick

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You need a man around the house. ;)

Probably.   :-[

Can never find one.  :(

superchick

So after 90 minutes of plugging and starring at the toilet, my kid gave up.  I had to drive to Savemart supermarket to do my business.  I didn't want to look like a bum (I had pjs on) so I bought 3 peaches and then asked for the restrooms.  I really tried to get rid of everything just so I wouldn't have to go in the morning.  Came jome and Honestlu, it's was a very stressful night for me so I drank a beer.  My plan is, since the toilet is still clogged up, is to call maintenance tomorrow.  I sure hope someone can fix it.  I don't want to have to drive anywhere to do my business tomorrow. 

superchick

where should I start?

this past weekend was great...  celebrated my 13 yr old's birthday and Mother's Day as well.  Spending time with family never gets old.  My mom and I got him an ASUS laptop and he was thrilled.  Everyone else gave him money.  I finally broke the news to my mom and she got pretty concerned.  I almost didn't tell her because I hate seeing my mom overreact and worry.  I haven't noticed much different since I've started therapy.  I'm hoping as long as I remember to do what I'm suppose to do then everything will be okay.  :)

I've been doing some thinking the last few days and  I think it's time to make some changes.  Change is good!  I've been too laid back for too long.  4 years ago, my day started at 6AM and did not slow down until 9PM.  I was determine to get what I wanted and I got what I wanted.  My new schedule is work 8 hours, drive 2 hours, and the rest is blah.  Where did that determination go?  I don't know if I got older and lost myself along the way but this stinks!! And it stops here.  World, here I come!!  Okay, actually it's P90X here I come!! lol

superchick

I need to make sandcastles.

superchick

Excited about this weekend even though I am stressed out about other things.

My Aunt/Uncle who just moved back to Sac found a job in Fresno so they will be moving there soon.  They asked me to move back but I said no.  There's no point in moving back when I know things will just be the same.  I am tired of being the middle man and messenger when people don't don't listen.  Honestly, I am tired of this and that about family and how we don't love each other blah blah blah.. If only they would see what they do and do not do.  I am still pissed off at my graduation.  Yes I did not walk when I graduated high school, yes I did not walk when I received my A.A., but they should have made it to my B.A. graduation.  It didn't matter that they were 5 miles down the road, they basically said, "We are pretty busy at the farm so I hope you understand if we don't come."  Who's parents do not attend their child's college graduation?  They make it seem like I didn't work my ass off for this.  whatever.

The kids' swim class has been cancelled.  I have to check if they are willing to take the other classes offered.  Frustrating. 

I need a beer.

Advertisements