Advertisement

Author Topic: Let's Get Married  (Read 12695 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline tRouBLe

  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Posts: 12542
  • Gender: Male
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1039
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Get Married
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2013, 02:13:47 PM »
You are pretty damm good at pestering me, no doubt.  You do look good, I'll agree.  Then again women don't have to exercise to look good IMO.  Hopefully I look good as you in a few months.  Don't you want a good looking camel toe?  I think you should try it out.  I'll post up a picture in a few days when I'm resting.   :D

Thank you,  thank you.   *takes a bow*   :2funny:

Women do have to workout to look good,  and sometimes twice as much too.  I think men's metabolism is a lot faster than women's.  You're not a woman so you wouldn't know.  Humph.   :P

Again,  no thanks.   You go ahead and work on your camel toe.   ;D     :D



Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Json

  • Guest
Re: Let's Get Married
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2013, 08:01:28 AM »
Thank you,  thank you.   *takes a bow*   :2funny:

Women do have to workout to look good,  and sometimes twice as much too.  I think men's metabolism is a lot faster than women's.  You're not a woman so you wouldn't know.  Humph.   :P

Again,  no thanks.   You go ahead and work on your camel toe.   ;D     :D

Bow a little more miss.   :violent1: :P

They work out to look better.  I have to work out twice as hard, you don't. I'm glad I'm not a women.  I don't want women troubles.every end of.the month.  No thank you.  ;D



Like this post: +1

 

Advertisements