Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 435133 times)

Ajax616

Re: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....
« Reply #2340 on: April 28, 2015, 09:46:25 PM »
Don't go to the Human Society and adopt a pet and expect that pet to be like Lassie. It has been emotionally abused and will not be able to shake out it. That animal will bite whenever it gets a chance.  It won't suddenly wake up and appreciate it's now surrounding.

Don't try to love someone who's been abused emotionally, ethically, or physically.  It's the same thing with a person.  Unless they are really over the past and have actually forgive those that have hurt them.  You will get shock, especially to find out that they also have learned helplessness and keeps going back to the ones that have hurt them, in spite of your contribution to their life.

Sorry, we are part of the animal kingdom, and it's an animal emotional reflex. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #2341 on: April 28, 2015, 09:48:24 PM »
I don't have enough clarity to balance my happiness equation.....t he e (R) is too unpredictable.‏ I am sorry.

Ajax616

« Reply #2342 on: April 28, 2015, 10:21:27 PM »
We have to realize what we do get in the bigger scheme of things.... (whatever this means, because I forgot.)

Ajax616

« Reply #2343 on: April 28, 2015, 10:24:40 PM »
Our understanding and strong values only serves the purpose of our Hmong life.  If we want more, we have to borrow from more ancient understandings and teachings.

Ajax616

« Reply #2344 on: April 28, 2015, 10:25:29 PM »
I want to live a life.....that if a wise man looked upon it, it would be deem a happy life in the service of others.

Ajax616

« Reply #2345 on: April 28, 2015, 10:27:23 PM »
I know now why I refuse to try to earn your love.....to try is to imply that I do not have it. I am already there, it is you who needs to adjust your lenses to be able to see and feel my love.

Ajax616

Ajax616

« Reply #2347 on: May 04, 2015, 05:04:53 PM »
Thank you to you Kia for speaking so highly of me, without even having a conversation with me.  What you say will become your reality.  It is call the law of attraction.  Thank you for having confidence in me.

Ajax616

« Reply #2348 on: May 04, 2015, 08:43:30 PM »
The way is not in the money, the way is not in education, the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart.

Ajax616

« Reply #2349 on: May 04, 2015, 08:44:51 PM »
Time moves forward, so should too with your ideas, understanding, emotions, and love of people too.

Ajax616

« Reply #2350 on: May 04, 2015, 08:49:44 PM »
The kids are more right than we are, because with each passing day, it is becoming more and more their world and less and less ours.

Ajax616

« Reply #2351 on: May 04, 2015, 08:53:20 PM »
I am the type to go on a trip, and you can have total faith in me that I will stand up for you and us.  You have no fear, because I am here and that is what I do. When I say I love you, it means that I want to make your world better for today and tomorrow, so why would I do something that contradicts "I love you."  I am ashamed that my "I love you" was stepped on by as you say someone you never deemed a future with, someone who family has offended yours, for a cheap tab.  I am so ashamed of myself for loving you with all the integrity of my being.

Ajax616

Ajax616

« Reply #2353 on: May 04, 2015, 09:01:08 PM »
Don't believe people's reason and logic, but pay attention to their emotional response. They represent what is closer to the truth.

Ajax616

« Reply #2354 on: May 04, 2015, 09:02:15 PM »
Our desires, past, fear, and association blinds us to our true selves, our true amazing selves by creating tunnel visions.

Advertisements