Advertisement

Author Topic: Bible Study - Class meets on Thursday from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM CST.  (Read 134666 times)

LadyLionness

Re: Bible Study - Class meets on Thursday from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM CST.
« Reply #180 on: February 02, 2012, 03:50:34 PM »
I think I found my answer, but if you want reply you can.  O0

Share your answer.  That's what this is for.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

LadyLionness

« Reply #181 on: February 03, 2012, 04:49:41 PM »
I need a head count to see who is still in.  Please QUOTE this post to indicate that you are still in.

LadyLionness

« Reply #182 on: February 03, 2012, 04:54:18 PM »
No replies on conference call for end of book ... I prefer to keep all discussions here, but if you guys are interested in a live confernce discussion reply by QUOTING this.  Note:  We will be using the regular conference line.  This one is set up for this purpose only.

I also need tentative times of when you might be available on Thursday evening.

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #183 on: February 06, 2012, 09:11:32 AM »
Thanks, Kat for the responses.  I heard an awesome sermon this past weekend by Xf Ntxoos Lis Yaj about prayer and going to incorporate it to my life.  God bless!

moscato

« Reply #184 on: February 08, 2012, 05:22:48 PM »
Hi everyone,

Sorry been zoning out with school and work. I know this is late but this is in regards to Mark 4:35-41 (Jesus calms the storm)

Have you ever went through a tough situation where you lost your faith in God? How did you regain your faith in God? How was God able to calm the storm for you?

LadyLionness

« Reply #185 on: February 08, 2012, 05:28:59 PM »
Hi everyone,

Sorry been zoning out with school and work. I know this is late but this is in regards to Mark 4:35-41 (Jesus calms the storm)

Have you ever went through a tough situation where you lost your faith in God? How did you regain your faith in God? How was God able to calm the storm for you?

Let me think on it... it's at the back of my mind...

LadyLionness

« Reply #186 on: February 09, 2012, 12:03:24 PM »
Heavenly Father,

You have been so amazing to us.  You love us so much and have been making an impact on the lives of that people who are participating in this Bible Study.  I don't know all the impact on everyone, but you know, Lord, and I am so grateful for that.  I love you so much and I know that you are the only one who can love me fully and completely. 

Father, as we begin today's session, I pray that you will be with each and everyone of us, and even those who are just listening in.  Father, I pray for wisdom, knowledge, discernment, love, and compassion to be your blessings on each and everyone of us. 

All this I pray in the name of my Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus.  Amen.

LadyLionness

« Reply #187 on: February 09, 2012, 12:04:18 PM »
There's a couple of really good points I want to hit on... one is the activities happening BEFORE tribulations.. . and the other is false prophets and false christs (anti-christs) and the ripping of the curtain... sybolizing the freedom from the Judea Laws of the Old Testament....

LadyLionness

« Reply #188 on: February 09, 2012, 12:07:28 PM »
First and foremost, I want to thank Venom for contributing his ideas and thoughts on the relationship between husbands and wife... that's a tough act to follow, but I will see if I can pull together my thoughts and offer one for the ladies as well.  Remember that the most important relationships are the ones in our house. 

Thank you to Venon and much love to you all.  If you have any questions on what he wrote or perhaps some practical ideas on "how-to-do" or implement a certain idea, please post it here and we will do our best to answer.

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #189 on: February 09, 2012, 12:07:56 PM »
LL, I enjoyed that comment.  I often refer back in here and read our studying to my bf.  I have a few Bible study notes from some previous studies about the men and women roles.  Will share them soon.

LadyLionness

« Reply #190 on: February 09, 2012, 12:11:59 PM »
LL, I enjoyed that comment.  I often refer back in here and read our studying to my bf.  I have a few Bible study notes from some previous studies about the men and women roles.  Will share them soon.

I don't know if you guys have felt any difference in your life and but the two of us leading this have been blessed and touched beyond our imagination... God is so awesome and will bless us beyond our dreams when we answer his call to serve.

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #191 on: February 09, 2012, 12:15:35 PM »
I don't know if you guys have felt any difference in your life and but the two of us leading this have been blessed and touched beyond our imagination... God is so awesome and will bless us beyond our dreams when we answer his call to serve.

We do feel different and much more blessed.  I often remind him I need him to lead me. 

LadyLionness

« Reply #192 on: February 09, 2012, 12:16:22 PM »
Hi everyone,

I have been through several of them, and I am not even sure where to begin... all I know is that each time, God had been the only force that was a constant when my world was falling down on me... and through all the chaos, he was the only one still by my side and pull me up and the dust settled down.  The only thing I remember from those times is a continual praying, sometimes without even offering an Amen b/c the prayer just didn't end.  

If you could tell me what storms you are weathering, maybe I can tell you one that relates.  As I talked to more and more people, I have come to realize that I have lived so much in my short 38 years.... I may seem ancient to you younger folks... but life is definitely speeding by and all I can do is enjoy each moment for the gift that it is.

LadyLionness

« Reply #193 on: February 09, 2012, 12:19:32 PM »
I swear, this is Thursday lunch hour is the shortest for me every week...  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

BoyRescue

« Reply #194 on: February 09, 2012, 12:26:13 PM »
Amen, sorry late!  :-\

Advertisements