Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Singles Dating  (Read 6038 times)

Offline lilly

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +220
    • View Profile
Hmong Singles Dating
« on: December 29, 2011, 06:26:54 PM »
Just curious and this is for a friend who's having trouble meeting single Hmong men.  Many years ago I heard there was a Hmong singles dating website and then someone put together a "meet other Hmong singles in person" thingy... Are those things still around (particularly in MN)?  Or, are there similar Hmong dating sites/places you know of?  Thanks for your help.

Like this post: 0

Advertisement

Offline kyang81

• PH Regular
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong Singles Dating
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 07:43:03 PM »
Just curious and this is for a friend who's having trouble meeting single Hmong men.  Many years ago I heard there was a Hmong singles dating website and then someone put together a "meet other Hmong singles in person" thingy... Are those things still around (particularly in MN)?  Or, are there similar Hmong dating sites/places you know of?  Thanks for your help.

You can always post her picture here, i'm sure the many guys on PH will help you with a favor.

My friend had a buddy who once started a hmong website for dating, it didn't go very far. 

Offline Gen. Invincible

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +30
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 09:16:16 PM »
I once put together a speed dating firm and establishment. ..it didn't work....why..H mong women are too shy and are afraid of meeting Hmong men in person..especi ally affluent and intelligent men...:)

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 12:05:34 AM »
posting a couple pictures here can and will get you quite far... O0

Never risk your life for those who will not do the same...

Offline Gemini

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +52
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 12:34:40 AM »
yes! tojsiab.com

Offline Gen. Invincible

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +30
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 11:18:03 AM »
I think girls are willing to participate in dating sites more than men or boys. Nowaday, the guys have no guts whatsoever to approach girls and talk to them, kind of hard for the girls, if they're the girly girl type that still think the guys should do the honor of approaching or courting them.  :(
Sorry we dont like stuck up girls who are coooooockkk blockers...duh ..

Offline FXMiltownGuy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 05:05:15 PM »
The generals right..every time there's got
To be another girl in the way.

Offline EmptyWithJoy

• PH Regular
  • Smiling while hiding your sadness isn't easy..
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2012, 07:35:02 PM »

i dont think such a site even exist. LOL so far. im still single.  SMH :crybaby2:

-Txoj Hmoo-

Offline 1luv

• Sr. Poster
  • mNt
  • Respect: +177
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2012, 04:04:55 AM »
1.  $100 to buy a hooker for 1 night

2.   Pay $20 a month on match.com and you will get your money's worth of hooker's sensation. 

Don't block my knowledge

Offline aHMONGrican guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +75
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2012, 04:51:26 AM »
I think girls are willing to participate in dating sites more than men or boys. Nowaday, the guys have no guts whatsoever to approach girls and talk to them, kind of hard for the girls, if they're the girly girl type that still think the guys should do the honor of approaching or courting them.  :(

It is not always the guys fault. If a girl gives off a shady vibe most guys won't approach her plain and simple..

Or let say you where at a party and you completely diss a guy you don't like, the guy who do you like at the party will see that and might label you as the shady chick.  And who know, sometimes the guy you diss and the guy you like might even be friends, brothers, relatives so bad word of mouth will pass down one guy to another.. Having one guy labeling shady is bad enough but a group of guys thinking you are shady is far worst. So women take note be friendly to everybody because you are just hurting yourself in the long run!..

Offline Calypso

• Global Moderator
  • ka-lip-so
  • Respect: +533
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 10:44:42 AM »

I have a single Hmong guy that is having trouble meeting single Hmong ladies. What is the age range and other criteria ur friend is looking for in a guy? This is a serious inquiry, by the way.

sincerely,
tus nymph es nyob rau lub island hu ogygia es tau muab odysseus txhom khi tes khi taw cia rau nws abuse for ob peb years

non dormis

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2012, 12:05:18 PM »
I have a single Hmong guy that is having trouble meeting single Hmong ladies. What is the age range and other criteria ur friend is looking for in a guy? This is a serious inquiry, by the way.

is this your brother? you should totally hook him up with lilly's friend.

Offline Calypso

• Global Moderator
  • ka-lip-so
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2012, 12:20:04 PM »
is this your brother? you should totally hook him up with lilly's friend.

Huh? How do u know so much? ???

sincerely,
tus nymph es nyob rau lub island hu ogygia es tau muab odysseus txhom khi tes khi taw cia rau nws abuse for ob peb years

non dormis

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2012, 12:26:18 PM »
Huh? How do u know so much? ???

what do you mean how do i know so much? you posted up that your brother was sad and shy a while back.

Offline Calypso

• Global Moderator
  • ka-lip-so
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2012, 12:32:47 PM »
what do you mean how do i know so much? you posted up that your brother was sad and shy a while back.

Ohhh, geesh, that was 2 months ago. hehe...surpris ed u still remember. ;D

sincerely,

Advertisement