Advertisement

Author Topic: Do Educated Hmong Woman Tend to Marry Outside Hmong More?  (Read 3268 times)

Offline tetrapod

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Do Educated Hmong Woman Tend to Marry Outside Hmong More?
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2012, 01:29:04 PM »
I think it's about time the game changes...and hopefully Asians are leading the way in this century.

If you look back in history it was just about 600 years ago that white men are at the bottom of the food chain. As a matter of fact, when the Arab Muslims captured white people in wars, they only keep the pretty women and let everyone go as they say, "White people are too stupid to even be slaves."

it will take hundreds of years to change.  Not even sure if our civilization will survive that long due to our exploding population and dwindling resources. 

Like this post: 0

Advertisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +256
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2012, 06:16:39 PM »
quite elementary my dear Watson!

because you say women marry for love,
so that automatically means you love white people.

at least that's the logic i'm getting from what believe-me is trying to tell you.

In a nutshell, "yes". I've read many studies done in other Asian countries and even the Filipinos will admit that there seems to be a "white" fetish going on. Parents actually prefer their children (especially daughters) to marry "white". Obviously, the "white" culture has a powerful influence in countries outside America. So when PYK says these women marry for "love", what exactly does that mean? "LOVE" is obviously defined as "what is most desired". The group that is the majority drives "what is most desired".

To do a very simple test, perhaps we should ask these women what it means to be successful, what it means to be happy in a relationship, etc. Their definition will probably differ from the ethnic culture they were born into.

Honestly, if it's really about love then you'd see an increase in Asian women marrying Blacks and Latinos but the Census Bureau statistics just don't reflect that.

Online Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +45
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2012, 09:09:30 PM »
In a nutshell, "yes". I've read many studies done in other Asian countries and even the Filipinos will admit that there seems to be a "white" fetish going on. Parents actually prefer their children (especially daughters) to marry "white". Obviously, the "white" culture has a powerful influence in countries outside America. So when PYK says these women marry for "love", what exactly does that mean? "LOVE" is obviously defined as "what is most desired". The group that is the majority drives "what is most desired".

To do a very simple test, perhaps we should ask these women what it means to be successful, what it means to be happy in a relationship, etc. Their definition will probably differ from the ethnic culture they were born into.

Honestly, if it's really about love then you'd see an increase in Asian women marrying Blacks and Latinos but the Census Bureau statistics just don't reflect that.

Oh love... :smitten:

Love is no more truer than those thousands of gorgeous young Hmong Lao honeys who's happily willing to fall in love, love, and marry men old enough to be their grandfathers, and in some cases, great-grandfathers. That's what you call true and pure love. Yes, I believe in love. :smitten:

Offline tetrapod

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2012, 08:47:11 AM »
White women see white men as more desirable than Asian men.
Asian women also see white men as more desirable than Asian men.
All women of other race also see white men as more desirable than Asian men.
In another word, white men are the standard women used to judge all men of other races.

(I shouldn't say all.. I should say most)

Online Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2012, 11:10:02 AM »
O0

It's true, have any of you guys ever been to other countries? Go to China, they think white people are disgusting. Some parts of Africa believe big (and I mean big) black women are attractive. In their eyes, a 200 lb beauty is a treasure. Just turn on the TV, what do you see? White people. At least in Asian countries the genre is barely about the West if ever. The actors sure as heck aren't white, they're Asian. Go to China you see Chinese drama. Go to Korea you see Korean dramas. Here in the states no one's gonna make fan videos of Red Cliff or Last Samurai. But you see all these guys coming out of the theater all pumped about the movie "300" because it's about their culture.

Huh? I live in America and I've always thought white people are disgusting and many of them smell bad. :-X

Offline Evil_K_Man

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2012, 11:12:04 AM »
Even white women perceive white men as successful.  All women of the world perceive the same.  White men has pretty much showed the world they are powerful and successful.  Hollywood movies and in wars.  Too bad for the men of other races.  Women are automatically attracted to successful people who can provide them security, power, and resources.  Isn't that why donald trump has a pretty woman?

The standard of beauty varies by culture...its just unfortunate for asian males in the US (and most other westernized society) that they aren't the standard.  I live in the bay area and for every 1 asian male/white female couple, I see at least 100 times more white male/asian female couple and its not like the bay area is short on asian men.

But back the topic.  I don't blame educated hmong women from wanting more outside of the hmong race.  Of all the hmong men I knew who grew up to be successful...I can only count a hand full, but then again I grew up in a small dinky town....but there were a lot of hmongs.

I'm a gentleman adventurer with roots in the West but aspirations facing all directions.

Offline tetrapod

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2012, 11:48:10 AM »
Even Hmong women are willing to settle for the below average white guys.  This means that Hmong men are really not attractive to these women.  :)

Offline tetrapod

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2012, 12:00:46 PM »
You wanna show us some pictures? I'm sure we wouldn't find those women attractive either.

I've seen overweight Hmong women with overweight white men.

Whatever floats their boat.

they are attractive.   they are above average ladies.  and even some are like 9 out of 10 in term of beauty.

Offline YAX

• Respect: +190
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2012, 12:02:01 PM »
From all the arguments, I'm seeing the following trend:

Women like white guys over Hmong guys.
Women like black guys over white guys.

Why is that?  The answer is really quite simple.  Women were predisposition ed to go after the alpha male.  In the past, this has allowed them to get protection, be taken care of and survive to breed more offsprings who will go after the same triats.  

Now look at it folks, White guy is seen as more alphamale than Hmong guy because he's part of the mainstream society and has a higher ranking of being capable of protecting and or providing for them (in the woman's eyes only ofcourse).  Black guy has alot of muscles and low deep voice which are all characteristic s of alphamale an strength so even white women will go for them.

What do you Hmong men have?  If you want the women to want you, you need to either build up your muscle, attitude and height.  Look like a strong young masculin man.  Kinda hard for most Hmong men to do that because many are short and bald with little muscle.  Some are pretty buff though and as you can see, they even get to date white women.  If you can't be muscular and alphamale like physically, you'll need to go the other track. Gain alot of wealth an flash it.  Yup, people say you shouldn't be such a show off, but if you're wealthy, you flash it anyway because truth is, women love it.  Goes back to that sense of security thing they're after.  They want security so if they know you've got money, they'll come to you like a magnet.  All of the sudden, you look cute.  Yup... To a woman, that is LOVE!  Happy Valentine's day yalls.   ;)

Online Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2012, 12:06:06 PM »
From all the arguments, I'm seeing the following trend:

Women like white guys over Hmong guys.
Women like black guys over white guys.

Why is that?  The answer is really quite simple.  Women were predisposition ed to go after the alpha male.  In the past, this has allowed them to get protection, be taken care of and survive to breed more offsprings who will go after the same triats. 

Now look at it folks, White guy is seen as more alphamale than Hmong guy because he's part of the mainstream society and has a higher ranking of being capable of protecting and or providing for them (in the woman's eyes only ofcourse).  Black guy has alot of muscles and low deep voice which are all characteristic s of alphamale an strength so even white women will go for them.

What do you Hmong men have?  If you want the women to want you, you need to either build up your muscle, attitude and height.  Look like a strong young masculin man.  Kinda hard for most Hmong men to do that because many are short and bald with little muscle.  Some are pretty buff though and as you can see, they even get to date white women.  If you can't be muscular and alphamale like physically, you'll need to go the other track. Gain alot of wealth an flash it.  Yup, people say you shouldn't be such a show off, but if you're wealthy, you flash it anyway because truth is, women love it.  Goes back to that sense of security thing they're after.  They want security so if they know you've got money, they'll come to you like a magnet.  All of the sudden, you look cute.  Yup... To a woman, that is LOVE!  Happy Valentine's day yalls.   ;)

Are you talking Mr.Buff HmoobPahay? ???

Offline NraugLaus

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2012, 01:54:33 PM »
No pictures no proof.

the last muthafawker still living at http://www.myspace.com/toushkue

Offline YAX

• Respect: +190
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2012, 04:17:36 PM »
Are you talking Mr.Buff HmoobPahay? ???
Hey, he's got a white chick right?  Case closed.

Offline tetrapod

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2012, 04:23:41 PM »
This must be what is called white privilege.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +256
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2012, 01:01:18 AM »
I know we've beat this topic to death but you all know me... 8)

Something we haven't considered is that even if there were enough educated and career-oriented Hmong men to go around it doesn't mean that they're seeking these same educated and career-oriented gals who are complaining about the disparities.

Alphamales aren't seeking financial stability. Most likely they are seeking women with a high degree of "physical" attributes (attractiveness). A beautiful women with a high education is just a bonus. If they are hooking up with a woman devoid of "hotness", it's to up their own careers or whatever. We all know he will be getting some from that cute receptionist.

We all know that the wealthier and powerful a man is, the more he is wanting to get in bed with only the young, hot women.  ::) (Not exactly your typical Harvard student, let's just say).