Advertisement

Author Topic: Printers  (Read 1389 times)

hmg_mom

Printers
« on: February 29, 2012, 04:02:55 PM »
what's a good affordable printer?? I've just got a cheap Epson that i bought during Black Friday couple years ago and now it's not feeding the paper thru incorrectly. ...Pissing me off  :angryfire:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

zena

Re: Printers
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 10:19:43 AM »
I think any between $150 and $100 will work if you are just using it to print papers.  I totally understand your frustration with printers not working because I can't stand that either.

My printer/scanner/copier is a Canon Pixma, which I paid about over $200, 6 years ago and it still works good.  I think it's worth investing a little more in a printer if it will be used for other things as well.  I'd like to get a much better printer in the future that can print pro quality photos and thick papers since I use it a lot for crafting, digital art, and photography purposes and will probably pay over $500 for it.

hmg_mom

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 08:30:54 AM »
Ooooo... that looks like a nice printer! I don't need anything fancy.. just to print

obscurity

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 03:15:40 PM »
one thing when looking at printer is also looking at how much the ink cost for that specific printers, these days printer are so cheap that it prob cost more for an ink supply in 6 months to a year then it does for the printer itself

hmg_mom

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 06:14:30 PM »
I was just thinking about that too. Has anyone done refills?!

Offline TijLaugHmoob

• Sr. Poster
  • Keep my eyes on you...!
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 01:07:22 PM »
If you live around colorado come and get my free Brother Color Laser printer... color toner cost me more then buy new one..so if you want come and get it..free......!

« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 01:15:22 PM by TijLaugHmoob »

potus

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 01:27:24 PM »
printers are so cheap now that it's more economical to purchase a new one when time comes for ink refills.  they've practically become throwaway items like most electronics nowadays.  if you keep an eye on daily deals websites such as fatwallet, etc you can find printers around $75 every week...even laser printers.

Advertisements