Advertisement

Author Topic: Let Me Be Yoursunrise4ever...  (Read 42747 times)

Mattster

Re: Let Me Be Yoursunrise4ever...
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2013, 04:48:54 PM »
My first and last experience with a horse was when I was about 9.  The horse tried to bite me and kick me so now I think they are all evil.  Lol.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2013, 04:54:41 PM »
That is a very cute and funny story. What did you do the horse? Did you pull it's tail? ;D

Mattster

« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2013, 05:11:31 PM »
Nothing of the sort :)  We were visiting a church friend of the family's farm and he offered to let me ride the horse.  Being a big Lone Ranger fan, i wanted to ride and play cowboy but horse had other intentions.  He bucked me off and came after lol. 

I still plan to conquer the fear one of these days....  on a merry go round.

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2013, 07:08:16 AM »
I hope you will. Maybe you will think differently this time around. :D

supadupac

« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2013, 07:37:24 AM »
I hope you will. Maybe you will think differently this time around. :D

Are you going to do anything different to help them think differently? :)

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2013, 09:21:59 AM »
Thank you for this: ;) 

Today the sky is clear and blue
Because I am thinking of you
But inside I am black and blue
Because I am without you

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2013, 09:23:08 AM »
Are you going to do anything different to help them think differently? :)

I have no horse experience so I guess he will have to discover that for himself.

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2013, 02:50:00 PM »
What you and I shared, our beliefs.

You and I both want a faithful love. Someone who not only love us during the good times but even through the bad times. Know exactly how we are feel without us expressing it so much just by the look on our face. It's so easy to tell when you know someone is having a tough day at work or they are worried about something by looking into their eyes. They can tell you lies but their eyes will always tell you the truth. I want to love without limitations. Without reasons. Without expecatations. My love has no beginning and no end.

This is me and this is what I have to offer.

supadupac

« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2013, 03:35:05 PM »

I have no horse experience so I guess he will have to discover that for himself.

lmao i thought we were talking about a human being

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2013, 02:09:37 PM »
As the new year unfold, I find that there some things that I want to try and experience. I want to try new things. Go to new places. Be more spontaneous and have the courage live a little bit more.

Today quote is:

"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."
Source Unknown

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2013, 07:45:11 AM »
When will I see you, my beautiful sunrise? Just like all beautiful things in life, you are so far away. I only have your words and my imagination. Each day, I'm just drifting further and further away. I want to run into your arms and let you hold me as if the world has stopped. Let our souls reunite with true love.

proudlao

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2013, 09:24:36 AM »
Does this person know your desires and is he aware that this isn't just like any other books you have seen before?

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2013, 07:29:39 AM »
I would hope he does but maybe he doesn't. Either way, our hearts are free to yearn. ;)

"Only when you accept that love is temporary can you truly enjoy it, whether separated by death or other means it separation is an inevitable outcome, cherish each day and enjoy every second as they fly past!"

Author: Unknown

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2013, 07:17:53 AM »
Have you ever been up against something that no matter what you do, it just feels like you're losing? I'm pretty much at the point where I want to give up on life. I always tell people that life is worth living for and we do have a purpose but lately I just doesn't feel that way. There are so many obstacles in my life that I wished I know how to settle them or how to make it better but I can't. One happiness involves so many actions when it involves other people's feelings. Why can't I just be selfish like other people and only think about myself? This has always been my weakness.  :-\  Life is not like a switch where you can just turn it on and off whenever you want to. Every actions need a perfect execution otherwise you might regret it later. I've been pondering on and off what I want to do with my life. Where I want to go? It's not about who I want to be with anymore. This is about ME! I want to rescue myself from such a miserable situation and to end it all... :-[ 

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2013, 07:26:24 AM »
Daily Quote:

"Love that we cannot have is the love that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest, and feels the strongest"

**Is this true?**

Like this post: +1

Advertisements