Advertisement

Author Topic: I love Hmong girls  (Read 16986 times)

SVanTha

Re: I love Hmong girls
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2013, 09:39:42 PM »
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I love hmong girls
And so should you

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2013, 10:00:53 PM »
Ohhh, ahahahaha, a million apologizes.  I thought I came off as a pansy.  There may be more pieces in the near future.  I need to think of a subject first.  I don't like sobby shit but something bitter sweet is passable.  I like happy themes.  I like to smile and warm up hearts.   O0

Believe me, you could never come off as a pansy.  Especially after seeing your other......uh hum.......risq ue poems.  Let's just say they were very manly.  Hahaha.   ;D   :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2013, 10:12:17 PM »
Believe me, you could never come off as a pansy.  Especially after seeing your other......uh hum.......risq ue poems.  Let's just say they were very manly.  Hahaha.   ;D   :P

LOL, ;D thanks yo.  Can't get any nookie so may as well write about it.  There will be more of that to share as well.   O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2013, 07:17:00 AM »
LOL, ;D thanks yo.  Can't get any nookie so may as well write about it.  There will be more of that to share as well.   O0

From the sound of it, it doesn't look that way to me.   :2funny:    :D     Reading them almost puts a blush to my face.  Hahaha.   ;D

« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 07:19:01 AM by tRouBLe »

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2013, 07:25:23 AM »
From the sound of it, it doesn't look that way to me.   :2funny:    :D     Reading them almost puts a blush to my face.  Hahaha.   ;D
"Almost" only?  Dangit.  I guess I'll have to be a bit more explicit.  I wonder if it'll get moved to the mature section but it'll be a good challenge.   ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2013, 07:34:20 AM »
"Almost" only?  Dangit.  I guess I'll have to be a bit more explicit.  I wonder if it'll get moved to the mature section but it'll be a good challenge.   ;D

*clears throat*    Ummmmm... that was explicit to me.  :2funny:   I don't go to the Mature section so I wouldn't know what's exactly there. ;D 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2013, 08:49:56 AM »
Hi Json,

I would like to introduce Trouble to you. She's a great and talented gal, as you can see from all her poetries. Please don't forget to invite me to the wedding! O0 :D

Not you too.   :2funny:     ;D    :P

Json

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2013, 10:16:53 AM »
I rarely go to the mature section too.  And TitaniumHeart, you are dirty.  What if we have the same last name dude?  I'm not marrying my sister even though  she is hot by the way but that's a hell no.  Even if she wasn't, I think she's out of my league.   :)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2013, 10:27:28 AM »
I rarely go to the mature section too.  And TitaniumHeart, you are dirty.  What if we have the same last name dude?  I'm not marrying my sister even though  she is hot by the way but that's a hell no.  Even if she wasn't, I think she's out of my league.   :)

Uh huh.  That's what all men say but we weren't born yesterday.  If it has to do with s*x, men will flock to it.   ;D   :D

Json

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2013, 10:36:22 AM »
Uh huh.  That's what all men say but we weren't born yesterday.  If it has to do with s*x, men will flock to it.   ;D   :D
It takes at least two to taboo.  Besides its the woman's choice if she's game to play.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2013, 10:49:30 AM »
It takes at least two to taboo.  Besides its the woman's choice if she's game to play.

:2funny:   Actually,  I was talking about the Mature section since I thought the rest of the message was to TH.  Hehehe.  That was cute though.   ;D   :P

Json

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2013, 11:01:52 AM »
:2funny:   Actually,  I was talking about the Mature section since I thought the rest of the message was to TH.  Hehehe.  That was cute though.   ;D   :P
Ahahahahaha, I'm embarrassed.  Now I'm my face is getting red.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2013, 11:11:56 AM »
Ahahahahaha, I'm embarrassed.  Now I'm my face is getting red.

Hahaha.  That's ok.  Don't even think twice about it.  ;D    

Json

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2013, 12:56:07 PM »
Hahaha.  That's ok.  Don't even think twice about it.  ;D    
;)

Json, can try to be a badazz or a ghetto thug but I can see right through his heart. "A heart of Gold" :D :D :-*

You read me like a book.  I'm easy to read, like pop up books.  Like the one in Despicable Me.  Ya two making me feel special.  I'm a gullible guy just so y'all know.

Json

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2013, 01:03:06 PM »
I like gulliable man..so I can take advantage of him. ;D :D
That's just evil and hahay.  Unless you gave up yo (!) then its an exchange of goods.

Advertisements