Advertisement

Author Topic: journal  (Read 7577 times)

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
Re: journal
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2013, 06:13:14 PM »

« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 07:55:47 PM by lilly »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2013, 08:57:08 AM »
This journal is lame.

Why, thank you.   ;D

proudlao

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2013, 08:59:41 AM »
I missed it again?

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2013, 09:01:22 AM »
You sure did.  What's up with you?  LOL.  j/k.

proudlao

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2013, 09:21:12 AM »
Couldn't tell ya  ;D  But I will be on a look out. Did I miss anything extremely exciting?  ;D

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2013, 09:27:19 AM »
Couldn't tell ya  ;D  But I will be on a look out. Did I miss anything extremely exciting?  ;D

Totally.  It was all that and you missed it.  But it's OK.  More to come...

proudlao

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2013, 09:32:20 AM »
Ok, like today?  ;D

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2013, 09:40:09 AM »
Ok, like today?  ;D

Probably not.  Journal entries are usually on the whim and whenever inspiration comes a-knocking.  Hahaha.  Very sporadic.  Sorry.   

proudlao

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2013, 10:10:26 AM »
Ok. You got two days  ;D   :)

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2013, 10:43:41 AM »
 ;D

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2013, 11:14:09 AM »
Most of the times a lot of us go through life without a clue as to how to deal with relationships, problems that arise.  We sort of just put on our helmets and push forward without our suits on.  We can protect our heads but what about our bodies, what about our hearts?  Bullets and swords can come at us from all sides and pierce right through us. 

That’s how I have been feeling lately.  Like, I think I’ve made the best informed decisions, I think I’ve gotten everything straight in my head of the picture, of the future I want... and I think I’m on the right path of thinking and doing but it’s always a shock to me (WHY?) when something unexpected happens and it hits me right in my butt, or right in my heart.  WTF.  So, I turn around and give out his exasperated “WTF” sigh.  And I’m back to second-guessing my “smart” and “informed” decisions.

I’ve learned that life is never what it seems.  It may seem all so clear in one moment but the next you’re left inside a puzzle, as confused as ever with all sorts of mazes to run through and hoops to jump... going around and around in a never ending cycle.

And I could be as enlightened as day, light-bulbs would go off like crazy, and I’m saying “ah-hah!, ah-hah!” but again and again that “ah-hah!” turns to “sh*t, this isn’t going the way I expected.”

There is a saying that “time heals all wounds”... and I’m beginning to think this is my situation.  Only, time is not on my side and I don’t want to have to wait.  And it’s why I’m here, right here right now... without a clue.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 11:19:03 AM by lilly »

proudlao

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2013, 11:25:31 AM »
It's normal for things not to go as we have planned. We do what we can and pick up the pieces. They may not fit perfectly but they are there.

This is why I can't ephasize enough about living within the moment, within your means, and live to the fullest. There are things in life we are not meant to be, to have, and to be a part of. It's just the way it is and we don't always have to have an answer to everything.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2013, 11:28:49 AM »
It's normal for things not to go as we have planned. We do what we can and pick up the pieces. They may not fit perfectly but they are there.

This is why I can't ephasize enough about living within the moment, within your means, and live to the fullest. There are things in life we are not meant to be, to have, and to be a part of. It's just the way it is and we don't always have to have an answer to everything.

Thanks, PL.  I really appreciate your wisdom.  Made me see things from a different angle.  Very refreshing.  Thanks.

proudlao

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2013, 11:41:47 AM »
You're welcome. This is why we make room for new friends each day.  :)  Sometimes we need a friend or two, and one day I may be the one seeking your wisdom. And I know, I will come to the right place.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2013, 11:45:33 AM »
You're welcome. This is why we make room for new friends each day.  :)  Sometimes we need a friend or two, and one day I may be the one seeking your wisdom. And I know, I will come to the right place.

Aww, you made my day.  I'm so glad to have a friend in you.  You are a wonderful and special person. :)  I'm not the wisest person but I do have a heart that cares deeply.

Advertisements