Advertisement

Author Topic: I need help!!  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Tajo

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +105
    • View Profile
I need help!!
« on: September 26, 2013, 01:51:53 AM »
I want to build a website for my design page.  How do I get start it? Thank you! 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Re: I need help!!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 03:15:04 PM »
visit http://justhost.com/

sign up for a package. There are various website templates for free that can get you started quickly. Easy and simple to use.  Requires little knowledge about programming.

Never risk your life for those who will not do the same...

zena

Re: I need help!!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 02:05:36 PM »
It depends on your goal.  Do you want a blog to talk and share your designs and link to your etsy shop or do you want a shopping cart + website + a blog + a gallery? 

If you want to do the blog method, it's free (but can cost a little depending on what you want).  Sign up with one of the blog sites out there (blogger, wordpress, tumblr, etc.), pick a template/theme, and go from there.  It's pretty simple and easy.

If you want to go the website route with the shopping cart, etc., you'll need to purchase a domain name and a host.  Places like godaddy or like Toua mentioned, offer packages to help you out.

If you don't want to do any of this and want a website up and running quickly, then you might have to hire a web designer...whi ch will cost more than the two choices above, but you'll have your very own unique website with the works (depending on how much your willing to pay for one) and if anything happens to your site, you won't need to figure it out yourself.  Your web designer is the guru.

Advertisements