Advertisement

Author Topic: The Path to Redemption  (Read 24493 times)

Redemption

Re: The Path to Redemption
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2013, 01:33:55 AM »
You're too nice, Red.

lol, whatever... I know you're just as nice as I am!  :knuppel2:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Redemption

« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2013, 01:42:46 PM »
Ughh... just got over some virus... it ruined my weekend. I had bad abdominal pain, felt like a sharp pain added with small miniature cramping sensations. Then three nights in a row after that, I had fevers/chills and bad migraines. It was odd, I felt fine during the day, but at night, the fevers and migraines acted up. Had to hide under the covers and sweat it out all three nights. It's scary how some small virus can cause your whole body to go through these events. I wanted to take a hammer to my head to stop the migraines.

But all back to normal last night... whew! Just found my hammer too, lucky I didn't have to use it.

Redemption

« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2013, 11:39:33 AM »
Hope you feel better.

I do... Ua tsaug os tus phooj ywg!

Redemption

« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2013, 09:44:13 PM »
So today I was craving some papaya salad, and found out that we had all the ingredients to make it, except the Papaya itself. So I went the old Hmong way and used Carrots instead. I had never made papaya or carrot salad before, but I have watched people make it many times, so how hard can it be right? Anyways, 30 mins later, I had a bowl of spicy dark orange carrot salad... And to my surprise, it was pretty good! Though it was a bit too sour, so I don't think I should have used 3/4 of a lime, maybe like 1/3 only. I feel pretty accomplished though... Made my first papaya salad (carrot salad), not to mention discovering the most potent laxative in the world. Hi-5!

Glad you're feeling better, red.

Thanks bitterblue!

Redemption

« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2014, 04:22:22 PM »
She looked stunning that night, even more beautiful than I had imagined. It was our first date, after many days of building up emotions and feeling each other out through the phone and other methods of communication. We had gotten to the point where nothing in our conversations were sacred, as we felt comfortable talking about anything. I wanted to show her that I was genuine, so I had promised her before hand that I wouldn't touch her intimately on our first date. And if she wanted a kiss, she would have to be the one to initiate it. As our night was drawing to a close, I noticed she kept snatching glimpses of me, and giggling to herself. I even had to excuse myself to the bathroom to see if maybe I had boogers or something on my face. Luckily I didn't... whew. So as I drove her home, I tried reaching for her hand, but she pulled back and reminded me of my promise. "What? This is not intimate!?" I proclaimed. She smiled and then looked away. I thought to myself... "FAIL!" So we arrived at her house, and she got out and shook my hand... I was a bit disappointed because I liked her, and thought that we had a good time, but it's obvious she didn't like me. Oh well.

Anyways, as I watched her walk away... I stayed to make sure she went inside her house first, but instead, she ran back... She came to the driver side and claimed that she had left her purse... I was hoping that it wasn't true and that she just wanted to come back to see me... Yes, she forgot her purse. So I reached for it and gave it to her, then wished her a good night. She then proceeded to open my door and give me a kiss. I was thinking lip to lip only, but some how her tongue made it inside my mouth... I felt so violated, and yet, I felt like I was in heaven. She then leaves without a word...

Although I have talked to her since, it was our only date. Was my kiss that bad? I mean, it's unfair to judge me on one kiss right? Because I mean geeze, I wasn't even ready for it. I hate when women steal a kiss from me.  :'(

WordGirl

« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2014, 11:45:17 PM »
LOL....always be prepared for possibility of "true love's first kiss."  :P

Redemption

« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2014, 11:48:34 PM »
LOL....always be prepared for possibility of "true love's first kiss."  :P

Oh, don't you worry... I will be.  O0

aboo

« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2014, 09:41:04 AM »
Better to have experienced a 'stolen' kiss than to have never been kissed....woul dn't you say?

zena

« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2014, 10:22:02 AM »
Better to have experienced a 'stolen' kiss than to have never been kissed....woul dn't you say?

LOL!  So true.

Redemption, what a cute evening.  :)

Redemption

« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2014, 10:52:52 AM »

LOL!  So true.

Redemption, what a cute evening.  :)

Ok ok, you two are right, but still... At least do it when I'm ready. The girls don't give me the nickname "tornado tongue" for nothing!

Redemption

« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2014, 06:40:38 PM »
So as I was sitting there thinking up ways to rule the world... I realized that I needed a sidekick to achieve that goal. So I've decided to find a sidekick this year. I know it's been said and done, every beautiful thought's been already sung. And I guess right now, here's another one. So your melody will play on and on with the best of them. You're beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible, a centerfold, miracle, lyrical. You saved my life again, and I want you to know baby... I, I love you like a love song baby. I, I love you like a love song baby. I, I love you like a love song baby. And I keep hittin' re-pe-pe-pe-pe--pe-peat.

Redemption

« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2014, 10:46:42 PM »
dang it...... fell for it again!!!  ;D

hahaha...  :-*

Redemption

« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2014, 09:35:02 PM »
I never meant to get us in this deep.
I never meant for this to mean a thing.

I got caught up by the chase,
And you got high on every little game.

I miss the way you wanted me,
When I was staying just out of your reach.
Begging for the slightest touch.
Ooh, you couldn't get enough, mhm...

Oh, if I could go back in time,
When you only held me in my mind.
Just a longing, gone without a trace.
Oh, I wish I'd never, ever seen your face.
I wish you were the one...

Wish you were the one that got away.

aboo

« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2014, 05:42:40 PM »

the one that got away.

good one by The Civil Wars O0

Like this post: +1

Redemption

« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2014, 04:03:28 AM »
Hey! It's dark and cold in here... There are no doors or windows. And if not for the small cracks in the foundation, there would be no air to breathe. You see, I've been a prisoner here for a very long time, and my captor has long since gone. Can you help me find a way out?

Why not?

So if I tell you why my captor imprisoned me, you'll help me?

Ok.

Well, once upon a time... I had riches beyond anyone's imagination. I held a title that would make even the King shiver. I was held in such high esteem that all the people in the land came to my castle's doorstep, just to learn what I had to teach. Then one day, a beautiful Princess appeared. She proclaimed that my riches, my title, and all of the people of the land, were hers... unless I became hers.

No, she was not my captor. Let me finish!

So fearing that I would lose everything, I became hers. As the days turned into years... We lived. Cried. Laughed. Sighed. Never reaching the end of that ever expanding universe called happiness. It seemed like the more I gained, the more happiness escaped me.

No! Seriously, she wasn't the captor. That part is coming up!

Then one day... a strange man appeared in a mirror and offered me a warning... he said, "In the future, you will have to choose. Between being selfish and being unselfish. One path leads to a life you want. The other leads to a life everyone else wants."

Yes! That man in the mirror was my captor... let me finish!

I pondered for days upon that warning... and eventually, I decided to be unselfish. Why? Because I figured being nice, would get karma on my side... and I'm bound find happiness in everyone else's happiness. So I gave everything away... I even gave the Princess away. Eventually, I had nothing left, except for this castle... I even gave away the doors, and the windows.

Yes, yes... the man in the mirror was me.

Free me?

Advertisements