Advertisement

Author Topic: My hypothesis of the Origin of the Hmong  (Read 14855 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Respect: +434
    • View Profile
Re: My hypothesis of the Origin of the Hmong
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2014, 01:30:11 AM »
Theory requires a few hypothesis that have proof behind it.  So theory should be the next step after hypothesis.

OK. So theory is getting closer to truth. I see. Thanks. ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2014, 02:29:05 AM »
How so? Please explain the relationship.

Well, if you look at it the genealogy of the decedent of the Canaanites, they arrived during the FIRST nation which was the Sumerian nation. Abraham's origin came from Adam and Eve and the canaanites came from the tribes of Cain. Even though, Cain's last name was dead forever since God killed him by making sure no one marries to his tribe in the future. Technically, in human traditions, it's the boys that carries the father's name, not the ladies. Therefore, cain's tribes are STILL out there, except not in the father's name.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2014, 08:16:23 AM »
You really want to be a jew?  Taht's enough evidence to proof that Hmong are jewish.  :)

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2014, 06:44:22 PM »
You really want to be a jew?  Taht's enough evidence to proof that Hmong are jewish.  :)

No, we are not from Jews. We are from the decedents of Abraham; however, not from Isaac's blood and blessing. Therefore, we aren't Jews. We are gentiles from the blood of Cain, Ishmael, etc.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2014, 06:44:56 PM »
You can say that Hmong are close related to Islamic people through one traditional musical instrument, which is the Jaw Harp.

Offline TruthAboveKnowledge

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2014, 05:11:51 PM »
You can say that Hmong are close related to Islamic people through one traditional musical instrument, which is the Jaw Harp.

Now you are thinking!  The most savage people out there are the asians.  Historically speaking, Hmong people have not even been into the stone age yet, less the iron and metal age.  They don't even know how to use straw to make bricks or use lime as a mortar ingredient. 

"Truth is violated by falsehood, but it is outraged by silence." ~ Henri-Frederic Amiel, Swiss philosopher

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2014, 08:34:30 PM »
Now you are thinking!  The most savage people out there are the asians.  Historically speaking, Hmong people have not even been into the stone age yet, less the iron and metal age.  They don't even know how to use straw to make bricks or use lime as a mortar ingredient. 

I should say, "ALLLAAH! ABAMEKADA! ALLAAAAH!"

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2014, 08:34:40 PM »
 :2funny:

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2014, 09:18:03 AM »
AfterLife, since you want to be a jew so much, let me declare you a jew.  Now happy?

Offline Wi_sweetguy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +250
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2014, 12:18:18 PM »
AfterLife, since you want to be a jew so much, let me declare you a jew.  Now happy?

LOL.... After much debate and listening to his presentation, I concluded that he's happy where he's going and I'm rooting for his success. AL, do what makes you happy.  O0

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2014, 12:22:58 PM »
LOL.... After much debate and listening to his presentation, I concluded that he's happy where he's going and I'm rooting for his success. AL, do what makes you happy.  O0

He's working  hard to confirm that he is a jew.  So, I'm just helping him by confirming that he is a jew. 

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2014, 10:03:42 PM »

I don't mind being a Jew since it's better to have a country rather than none...

Offline thenewbguy

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +23
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2014, 10:44:33 AM »
Agree. I'd say we are close to persians and babylonians. However, we are related to the Jews from an Abraham decedent since Ishmael's tribes are still out there.

Considering the Bible is a book with little historical corroboration, especially the Old Testament, how can you state that as a fact? Where is your evidence that Abraham was even a real person that we have become his descendants? Is this just some wishful thinking B.S. you learned in church?

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2014, 10:00:59 PM »
Considering the Bible is a book with little historical corroboration, especially the Old Testament, how can you state that as a fact? Where is your evidence that Abraham was even a real person that we have become his descendants? Is this just some wishful thinking B.S. you learned in church?

Do you believe he originated from the First Man, aka: Adam? If we are very different from other races, then that would disprove Martin Luther King about him saying all race are all equal. If all race originated from Adam and Eve, then it is true that all race are all equal and are all human. Therefore, my logical argument to prove that Abraham exist would deal with the first man. IF Adam and Eve exist, then we exist. If we exist, then the tower of Babel exist since that's where race come from. If race exist, then it could be trace back to the first man. Are we all human or just a contrast from every race which will disprove that not all race are all equal since there's more than one human species that is out there (like saying E.T. species and Human together). If Adam exist, then God exist. If God exist, then the cambrian explosion is true. However, if Abraham doesn't exist, then Adam and God doesn't exist. If Adam and God doesn't exist, then the Cambrian Explosion doesn't exist. If that doesn't exist, then the Big Bang doesn't exist. If that doesn't exist, then how did we end up here?

Offline MaleStranger

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +163
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2014, 10:58:02 AM »
My head hurts from reading all of this and it only prove we can't get alone at all.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Advertisements