Advertisement

Author Topic: Find the Yellow Brick Road  (Read 5943 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +399
    • View Profile
Re: Find the Yellow Brick Road
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2014, 10:44:45 AM »
I guess re-titled from: The Witch is Dead to

Find the Yellow Brick Road.

Gotta find it first before even attempting to follow it.  Or was it followed it and got lost, then must now go find it.  Oh well...Day 1.

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

proudlao

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2014, 11:17:39 AM »
It would be very easily done...however she's the one that insists on constantly bringing up past things.  As if it's my fault that enables here to do her criminal activities.  She is a person who tells people to move forward in life, but she brings ups past mistakes and reenact thems as if it's the first time she's making those mistakes.  Simply put, if she's cheating on the tenth time, she acts as if she is cheating for the first time.   How's that?  Why bother saying such things to my face after the fact.

I have politely asked her to pack up her things and I will help her move.  She's told me of her arrangements to move out already, months ago.  Now she says...to tired, went out and partied, no one is available to help her move out.  Okay...this has been going on for how long now?  She's got plenty of help to party whenever, but no help to move a few bags.

Move out on the same day you party...it's that simple.  Already shacking it up, what's wrong with a few more luggage bags?

Stop leeching off of me.

It doesn't really matter now how many times she have cheated or how often she brought up the past. What matter is your action. What matter is if you are thinking clearly. Are you truly thinking about yourself and your children's future.

If you no longer care or want her around, you have to take action. What is stopping you from letting her leeching off you? And why do you allowed her to stay in your place?

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 11:34:15 AM »

It doesn't really matter now how many times she have cheated or how often she brought up the past. What matter is your action. What matter is if you are thinking clearly. Are you truly thinking about yourself and your children's future.

If you no longer care or want her around, you have to take action. What is stopping you from letting her leeching off you? And why do you allowed her to stay in your place?
I'm just a nice guy.  My compassion gets the better of me.  That's why I am standing up and telling her to get out of my home. 

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

proudlao

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 11:43:21 AM »
I know what you mean, trust me, I do. But don't let her push you around, you can be diplomat about everything but there comes a time you will need to say enough is enough and make that hard decision and be done with it. She will always be a part of your life through the children, and that's it.

I wish you the best, and like I said before, if you need a friend I am here.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2014, 12:07:42 PM »
I know our children ties us together.  Up to the point of sending her back as a failed wife.  If her side of the family insists upon that, then I would have no problem to cut off all ties and responsibility for her failure.

I just hope that she will one day decided to be a responsible mother and contribute to the livelihood of her children.

Meanwhile, all I want is some peace and some time to rebuild my broken down house.  It's a simple request that she makes my life impossible cuz she choose to be a vice to me.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2014, 04:46:15 PM »
I've found yellow emoticons... ;D ;D ;D ;D :)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2014, 08:24:09 AM »
i can see you going down a path where you will lose everything...d on't be fooled, it may be yellow but it's not gold.

when you have this upper hand, take the opportunity to get a clean get away.  you've already established abandonment by the mother,  file for your parental right (full custody) + child support and alimony.  Keep in mind, the woman will not hesitate to do this to you once they get 50% control of the kids...your kids are your leverage in a divorce case.

people who say they are just "being nice, playing nice and etc", have not learned enough..."kawm tsis cauv"...as they say.  the next likely thing to happen is YOU going to jail.  The woman is just waiting for that slight opportunity when you raise a voice, raise a hand or do something stupid to call the cops and claim domestic abuse.  With that slight opportunity, you will go to jail lose everything.

Yuav tsum paub mob saib!  your wife goes and whores around but comes back to sleep in your bed!  the questioning isn't her insanity but your's!  Are you dumb?!?!

phuck this nice guy attitude...you will never win in the end!

take the bicht fishing...na'mean!

I've already lost basically everything...t hat's why it's divorce.  All I have left is what's left of my life and the life of my children.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2014, 08:26:13 AM »
Day 2

It's a quiet morning...

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2014, 09:33:15 AM »
LOL...yeap.  I am thinking about about.  just let the women waltz up to my front door or something.  O0

BTW

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2014, 12:44:41 AM »

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2014, 05:18:02 AM »
Day 3 work work work...

Day 4 just woke up from dreaming...par t nightmare part subconscious reflection.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2014, 05:30:59 AM »

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2014, 01:55:03 PM »
I do wonder what I am going to do with this day.  I need to pick up a few bottles of wine for my weekend.  Make that my chill pill.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2014, 06:00:29 PM »
Calling it a day finally for work...going to the wine store for a few bottles of wine.  O0

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2014, 12:32:17 PM »
Day 5.  been doing laundry...well been sleeping in.

Advertisements