Advertisement

Author Topic: The Walking Dead Season 5  (Read 4695 times)

Minion1

The Walking Dead Season 5
« on: October 28, 2014, 11:44:34 AM »
I just finished with S05E03. 

Excited for next week's episode! 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

SamyElisabeth

Re: The Walking Dead Season 5
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 02:02:15 PM »
I fear for Rick's soul... but at the same time, you gotta do what you gotta do when it's a zombie-eat-world.

Been wondering if I could ever bring myself to kill people and zombies if a zombie apocalypse ever happens. Can I unleash my inner monster and still be at peace with my choices?

reAP

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 02:17:18 PM »
@Lilac
I think you would get eaten like the black guy in episode 2.

SamyElisabeth

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 02:25:13 PM »
@Lilac
I think you would get eaten like the black guy in episode 2.

:2funny: fair enough.

Although honestly I think I would end up like Carol.... starting out as someone very weak and timid, but eventually growing into a badass who shoots ducked up kids in the head and burns the bodies of disease-infected humans.

Minion1

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 02:39:05 PM »
Lol@Lilac.  It's a very messed up world.  I can't help but wonder what I'd turn out to be like too- if there was ever a zombie apocalypse.  Imagine having to see our love ones back from the dead and having to kill them or be killed by them.  I wonder if I'd be resilient like Glen or Carol. It may be a toss up between the two. 

SamyElisabeth

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 02:49:18 PM »
Lol@Lilac.  It's a very messed up world.  I can't help but wonder what I'd turn out to be like too- if there was ever a zombie apocalypse.  Imagine having to see our love ones back from the dead and having to kill them or be killed by them.  I wonder if I'd be resilient like Glen or Carol. It may be a toss up between the two.

That would be sad and difficult to see loved ones dying or turning into zombies...... sigh.

But on the other hand, think how cool it would be to drive on the highway with no speed limit, or take whatever you want from the mall without paying because money is practically worthless, or not having to work or go to school.

Kenshin

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2014, 06:04:08 PM »
I fear for Rick's soul... but at the same time, you gotta do what you gotta do when it's a zombie-eat-world.

Been wondering if I could ever bring myself to kill people and zombies if a zombie apocalypse ever happens. Can I unleash my inner monster and still be at peace with my choices?

Damn, killing those undead or walkers is so unreal in the Walking Dead.  No smell or blood splashing at the good guys after killing.  Just seem so fake!   ;D

SamyElisabeth

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2014, 08:09:16 PM »
Damn, killing those undead or walkers is so unreal in the Walking Dead.  No smell or blood splashing at the good guys after killing.  Just seem so fake!   ;D

But...but... they're undead so their hearts are not pumping blood, therefore their bodies are not actively circulating blood throughout which means when they're killed, blood doesn't come spurting out as it does when you're alive... makes sense right?  ;D

Minion1

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 01:23:55 PM »
That would be sad and difficult to see loved ones dying or turning into zombies...... sigh.

But on the other hand, think how cool it would be to drive on the highway with no speed limit, or take whatever you want from the mall without paying because money is practically worthless, or not having to work or go to school.

It would be cool if I'm a fast driver, a shopaholic, and a college student. 

I thought about Meg and the ladies' body odor. After having to survive days and days fighting, sweating, and no bathing and NO DEODORANT.  I'd be miserable! 

The dead look real enough for me.   :D

SamyElisabeth

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2014, 04:20:16 PM »
It would be cool if I'm a fast driver, a shopaholic, and a college student. 

I thought about Meg and the ladies' body odor. After having to survive days and days fighting, sweating, and no bathing and NO DEODORANT.  I'd be miserable! 

The dead look real enough for me.   :D

:2funny:

You're right about that. Every episode their clothes get sweatier and dirtier, and they probably all smell like a dirty laundry bin. But they still go around kissing each other.

Does anyone else wonder about what they use as toilet paper out in the forest?

Minion1

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 04:35:43 PM »
Lilac, they ain't got time to do#1 and #2.   ;D

SamyElisabeth

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 04:39:04 PM »
Lilac, they ain't got time to do#1 and #2.   ;D

I bet the adult diaper business would do so well in that case.   ;D

Minion1

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2014, 09:17:05 AM »
If there was a real zombie apocalypse, the struggle is real.   :D

Minion1

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2014, 12:11:47 PM »
Do you guys think Rick will go save Beth and Carol next week? 

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2014, 03:07:50 PM »
Do you guys think Rick will go save Beth and Carol next week?
not rick.. Daryl will

Advertisements