Advertisement

Author Topic: Zeb Yaj Beat the Crap out of Hmoob Mekas  (Read 66349 times)

sweetvoice

Re: Zeb Yaj Beat the Crap out of Hmoob Mekas
« Reply #90 on: April 17, 2015, 01:24:51 PM »
I FEEL HMOOB LAOS CAN JUST MAKE UP SOMETHING AGAINST A PERSON AND KILL ANYTIME

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

chidorix0x

« Reply #91 on: April 17, 2015, 01:46:14 PM »
does anyone know why hmong men in laos use their wife for sex to get us dollar?

EZ lay  ...  ooops  ...  I meant $PAY$  ...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:

(It is a no brainer  ...  duh!)

chidorix0x

« Reply #92 on: April 17, 2015, 01:49:18 PM »
I FEEL HMOOB LAOS CAN JUST MAKE UP SOMETHING AGAINST A PERSON AND KILL ANYTIME

In a practically LAWLESS (corrupt) 3rd World Country like Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, and even in Thailand that is the law more often than not.  Anyone/everyone can get away with murder -- purely on accusation, lies, and most popular of all "bribery" if you have the $money$.

chidorix0x

« Reply #93 on: April 17, 2015, 01:55:29 PM »
I HAVE BEEN TO LAOS THREE TIMES AND AFTER SEEING THIS SITUATION...I DONT WANT TO GO ANYMORE OR SUPPORT HMOOB LAOS

I have NEVER supported overseas Hmong in any fashion (due to multiple infractions since our exodus of 1975), except for the rare occassion when my parents send money back to their relatives who plead for monetary assistance.

I do not buy overseas music CDs, videos, embroideries (unknowingly), and/or even attend any concerts/performances helmed by any overseas artists/singers here in the states.  In fact I speak openly AGAINST all of these nonsense.  And people (Hmong) accuse me of being anti-Hmong.  I am PRO-Hmong but for the right reasons.  Not just to give overseas Hmong a pretty penny and an excuse to further their exploitation of US-Hmong.  That is my personal belief and advent for and towards Hmong progress, development, and modernization.

Snowdrop

« Reply #94 on: April 17, 2015, 04:49:08 PM »
Proverty. Even noj pha video, he claimed and acknowledged that some hmong men allow their wives to talk to hmong meeka to get $$$. The women would lied that they are single to gain interest.
This is a true fact.  But some Hmong American men are blinded due to love.  ;D

Stybic_Kemaka

« Reply #95 on: April 17, 2015, 10:30:51 PM »
Mekas Los yeej Muaj phone sex thiab Los Mas ...

Offline MenaceAccord07

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 18, 2015, 06:00:15 AM »
after re-watching the video, I'm not sure why the US guy didn't fight back to defend himself, he had so many chances to take one of those white chair and smack the crap out of that guy, so many chances.

I read somewhere that the video didn't capture the whole situation.  Apparently, Zeb had people armed with AKs with him.

sweetvoice

« Reply #97 on: April 18, 2015, 10:24:45 AM »
I'm tired of this new.... the knife is just too scary....the hmong lao guy is at fault and he has no proof showing any connection to his wife's affair with the US Hmong man....the hmong lao just needs to shut up and know that its not okay use a sharp knife to wanting to kill anyone....

sweetvoice

« Reply #98 on: April 18, 2015, 10:25:40 AM »
laos is one of the poorest country....it is sad but is it the truth.......

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

« Reply #99 on: April 18, 2015, 10:58:33 AM »
laos is one of the poorest country....it is sad but is it the truth.......

True but in this time and age, I don't think that would apply anymore. The middle east to me seems poorer, I mean you had Hmong Lao with their make-ups, motorcycles, iPhones, HD camera, internet, cars, and such. Those that lived near Vientiane are living like us now. Only such few like them farmer Hmong that lived in the mountains may be the only poor but more and more Lao Hmong are living similar lives like over here. The country is still corrupted but the people there aren't that poor. Some had jobs and went to school there so you just can't call that as poor and there are less conflict there now. Many Hmong Lao came to terms with the Lao government and lived under communist law, in doing so they are allow to live just like Lao citizen and even build their own business. I think countries like Jordan and Nigeria are much poorer, them people there still lived in huts and barely even had shoes to wear. Of course those are countries where scammers reside but the fact that it had scammers means it's still very poor that many citizen turns to scamming just to get a little bit of profit to survive.

chidorix0x

« Reply #100 on: April 18, 2015, 11:25:46 AM »
/\/\

... kekeke ...  ;D

U need to do better research and look at actual STATS (GDPs etc.) Versus what u think or see on TV which is dead Wrong.

Foremost the Middle East is by far Wealthier and more developed than SEAsia (Laos) by far. Just because u see the war torn images on TV means nothing compared to how civilized it is overall.  True there are pockets of poorly developed regions but not like SEAsia (Laos) where the entire country is still impoverished.  The same applies to the African nations u mentioned.

Simply put, your OIL comes from the Middle East and your GOLD n JEWELS comes from Africa. Practically NOTHING comes from SEAsia,  namely Laos. At least Thailand has prostitution ... KEKEKE ...  >:D

And I wouldn't call Vientienne developed necessarily either just because it happens to have some modern looking buildings and shops erected by foreign investors/Owners ... kekeke ...  O0

« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 11:32:24 AM by chidorix0x »

ok-fine-version2

« Reply #101 on: April 18, 2015, 11:36:05 AM »
Laos is a poor country.

How do people with no economic status and no power exploit us almighty, wonderful, progressive and great Hmong Americans?

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

« Reply #102 on: April 18, 2015, 12:10:51 PM »
/\/\

... kekeke ...  ;D

U need to do better research and look at actual STATS (GDPs etc.) Versus what u think or see on TV which is dead Wrong.

Foremost the Middle East is by far Wealthier and more developed than SEAsia (Laos) by far. Just because u see the war torn images on TV means nothing compared to how civilized it is overall.  True there are pockets of poorly developed regions but not like SEAsia (Laos) where the entire country is still impoverished.  The same applies to the African nations u mentioned.

Simply put, your OIL comes from the Middle East and your GOLD n JEWELS comes from Africa. Practically NOTHING comes from SEAsia,  namely Laos. At least Thailand has prostitution ... KEKEKE ...  >:D

And I wouldn't call Vientienne developed necessarily either just because it happens to have some modern looking buildings and shops erected by foreign investors/Owners ... kekeke ...  O0

Wow I guess I you got a point there, still there are a few that are kinda as poor like in Laos. I mean I know in terms of corporate and stuff, the countries ain't so poor but the people there still suffer from a lack of support from their government and stuff. Hopefully someday I could go and see Laos for myself, not going for a bride or anything though, I have that already. Just want to see how the people there lived and see the beauty side of it.

Offline MenaceAccord07

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2015, 01:02:17 PM »

chidorix0x

« Reply #104 on: April 18, 2015, 02:09:27 PM »
Laos is a poor country.

How do people with no economic status and no power exploit us almighty, wonderful, progressive and great Hmong Americans?

... kekeke ...   :2funny:

The simple answer is that Hmong - US tseem RUAM tshaj Hmong SEAsia despite having superior opportunities etc. ...  KEKEKE ...   >:D

Examp:  A Hmong SEAsia brings over a piece of Rock they picked up by the hundreds off a rural road in SEAsia and tells a Hmong - US it is enchanted mineral and will gladly sell it for $5K though worth more. The Hmong - US negotiates it down to $4K and thinks they have hit the LOTTO ...   :idiot2:

The Hmong SEAsia just made a fortune selling a worthless piece of Rock ... kekeke ...  :o

Advertisements