Advertisement

Author Topic: On Va pie's friend me.  (Read 60928 times)

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
Re: On Va pie's friend me.
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2015, 11:05:49 AM »
American dad is a diss to Asians like Thai people who are just monkey butt cheek tones when they talk.  I want you to remember Hmong women at least know Cantonese tones. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2015, 12:35:28 AM »
I finally got my attack points increased in turfbattles and soon when my pet levels up I am the ultimate blader in turfbattles.  I hope to see more wealthy intelligent Hmong people online in the game too.  The game needs more players from america, but I have a friend from holland playing with me.  The game is becoming more fun now.  I can't wait to start massive fights and wars online in the game wolrd.  How can anyone have imagin a Hmong male gaming in such a difficult fantasy mmorpg and becoming one of the top players that grown man fear.  I have seen millionaires who game everyday and night quit because they saw me fight online in the game.  These rich men aren't fools, but cowards and simply look for easier games to fullfil their gaming habits.  Wealthy people from korea and china play daily.  I am about wealthy enough to compete in such an amazing fantasy mmorpg so challenging grown adults give up.  I have seen names that was popular for a few months just gone and know ones speaks of them again, but legendary players even when they don't play anymore people remember their character names.  I did game also in HyperEngine turfbattles when I was sixteen turning seventeen before HyperEngines stop developing the game because they lack programmers who undrstood how to upgrade the maps accurate, or expand the game to the full version.  KXunion does a better job and has a good chinese version full of weapons and expanded maps.  KXunion is a chinese company so this version looks very promising. 

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2015, 09:20:19 PM »
Hi everyone be sure to check out my messege on Hmong women on youtube at pie00infinite channel.  I been working on my internet business my slush's pool mining.  I have been making money...

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2016, 09:40:45 AM »
I have been listening to a Hmong woman from Wisconsin her name is Baluu Xiong.  Her voice is as heavenly as a real two string instrument, but hasn't been all the way tune yet.  Here is real top Hmong females that is traditional and adaptive.  Listen to her songs on YouTube channel Baluu Xiong. 

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2016, 09:44:27 AM »
Here is one of my favorite cover songs done by Baluu Xiong----->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPnTDrRYqDM

The next big thing about Hmong females who can reach these type of pitch is that they are real two string dna and it shows through...

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2016, 09:28:33 AM »
If you type in vang pie on YouTube you will see ancient ghouls who were once super psychic and that are Hmong.  Be careful do not play the sound just watch the visuals and see how miss Cee use to be like in Thailand.  I was told their are eighteen Hmong ghouls that can summon by me, or skilled Hmong shamans.  I can use their fallen cells to perform magick.  It requires Hmong shaman bells and the right words spoken.  They appear and you bargain or force them to create magick.  The Va's ancient alphebet if you know it keep it away from white and black people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GnpOW2rFuc

If you seen these videos do not play the sound and let that be a lesson that we Hmong people still have magick dna..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyblfbyXRoc

A physical ghoul is deadlier, but very dangerous to control if your a regular Hmong shaman do not attempt to summon them.
Their is 18 of these ghouls total that Hmong shamans can call on and summon into 3D space...

Chinese Zombies jump up and down.  Hmong ghouls appear in mist then take shape or appear pale in 3D form...  Real Hmong shaman who have mastered black magick knows how to call them and wield such deadly black magick!!!!

« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 09:50:23 AM by shadowball »

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2016, 12:06:40 PM »
Yeah sitting here dodging the undead talking to demons and gods.   Seeing what I have to do next for future events.  Hmong people are doing okay again... 

« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 12:34:54 PM by shadowball »

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2016, 02:10:05 PM »
You think other people on earth wear their own traditional cloths after death?  Go find it and then you can remember I am Va Hmong...  I know about the spiritual plane and what happens to the to planet.   The solar system is where I'm headed...  Hmong gods are real...

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2016, 02:08:30 PM »
Just chilling out burning incense waiting for my money....

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2016, 09:17:42 AM »
I have two demon kings and a few other demons so I'm pretty good...  The mist spirit that comes out of my nervous system... It enters who I want it to enter.  I also use it to move the molecules and atoms into my fingers and legs...  The ancient Hmong cell magick system real Hmong males are born with if you are from my bloodline or a similar type's bloodline...  I'm updating the system so Hmong men can use it to move things again in 3D space and shove rocks into anything!!!  Slowly patching my magick mist system up and cellur dna with demons...  Once it's completed watch what I can do and remember it takes Va's who are born with the right eggs and seed...  The bloodline of seeds is important if you want areas in the throat, armpits, and chest area that can become super psychic.  My visual system is redesigned by my demons to see like a monitor and does not see in 365 because then you become demonic...  You won't fit god cells after that and no way into the societies in outer space....

« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 09:25:37 AM by shadowball »

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2016, 09:32:46 AM »
The first set of black magick is for survival and the second form is for immortality!!!!  Watch when I pick the next Hmong men who become able to use black magick and know the secrets of the Hmongs..  The cells I made are 4,000 years old and so my magick is pretty strong.  If they puncture my mist molecules then you'll see green fumes... once you see green fumes run it's something faster than 50s level of molecules and so yeah not safe for humans after that...

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2016, 11:23:10 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT2nTPAI-Ys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKS1CcvIvts

Just remember real Hmong males sound like him!!!!  We were also made for mandarin females...
Kou Vue... 

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2016, 11:49:34 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlcyVryAVEo

When you are missing this type of voices in Hmong just remember we were there...  Very few 100% Hmong males left... 

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2016, 01:33:13 PM »
The pulsing of my magick cells isn't healthy, but it allows me to do black magick and so I been planning on a new magick system for Hmong males.  I will forge it with unique DNA cells and magick mist molecules.  The atoms should be around 50s and so pretty quick around 2,000 mph in case they think we weak..  If you levitate with it correctly do not fight demons which are faster because the mist molecules when puncture does turn into green fumes...

« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 01:43:05 PM by shadowball »

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2016, 01:36:53 PM »
Once I save 10,000 usds I plan on asking snowqueen000 out.   I'm gonna marry her if she isn't taken....   She is a good Hmong Chinese woman... Breed my first son and then I am headed to a Spanish speaking continent...I know the words spoken by cee the Hmong female magickian. The words in Hmong came to me in a trance she said don't marry mutt Hmong women punish them, beat them...Leave and hide...  Immortality is important...  The more aggressive you get and violent the more the words come out...  Any Hmong men who find the words when rhyming in Hmong know she is one of the super psychics that past away...  Things to do when my money accumulates to the million dollar range...  Old G gangster heading back to the street for trafficking purposes for money....   

Advertisements