Advertisement

Author Topic: Bars and Club After Marriage?  (Read 43997 times)

bloggersdigest

Re: Bars and Club After Marriage?
« Reply #150 on: March 22, 2017, 01:24:35 PM »
Only 1 year and you're already clubbing.  I hope you can stop.  You won't blame the clubbing for any marriage issues, but everyone else will when issues happen.

Clearly you misread everything else...
But yes, "married" for a year and I go to the bars and clubs occasionally with my husband's consent!  Which I need to remind you of  ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bloggersdigest

« Reply #151 on: March 22, 2017, 01:28:33 PM »
if i can interject....(not defending BD)...but can you define "priorities"?  She did said she's single....just married for a year....meanin g, no responsibility like married folks with kids yet.  Should she NOT have some time for herself at times?

Let me just add to this,
Yes we have been married for a year.  But we have been together for over 5 years.
We currently have no kids and both him and I are still in our early 20's
We have our priorities together.  We live on our own, we own a house, we own three cars, and we both also happen to both work full time jobs so where in there do you see that we clearly don't have our priorities in line?
But because I occasionally go clubbing or to the bars once again with the consent of my husband I all of a sudden got my priorities not lined up? 

MSV

« Reply #152 on: March 22, 2017, 01:30:34 PM »
You may walk in with innocent intentions to just party and have a good time with friends but go often enough and cheating will start. Honestly if I were a married woman, I wouldn't go to such places unless the hubby went to.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #153 on: March 22, 2017, 01:33:56 PM »
You may walk in with innocent intentions to just party and have a good time with friends but go often enough and cheating will start. Honestly if I were a married woman, I wouldn't go to such places unless the hubby went to.

Understandable, which I don't go a lot. 
But I guess that is besides the point cause everyone is now assuming I go a lot ahaha
But yes, agreed I would always rather have him going but he's not a drinker/dancer club goer so he rather not go.
But he also understands that for me to go to his events he enjoys and wants me to go to he must compromise and do the same.

UAKOJ

« Reply #154 on: March 22, 2017, 01:39:12 PM »
Let me just add to this,
Yes we have been married for a year.  But we have been together for over 5 years.
We currently have no kids and both him and I are still in our early 20's
We have our priorities together.  We live on our own, we own a house, we own three cars, and we both also happen to both work full time jobs so where in there do you see that we clearly don't have our priorities in line?
But because I occasionally go clubbing or to the bars once again with the consent of my husband I all of a sudden got my priorities not lined up?

And to ADD to that....

don't let others' opinions ruin you from enjoying your fun responsibly!  In life, we work to play....you're exercising that freedom and I hope you'd play to the fullest, cuz when he knocks you up....your clubbing life is OVER! So ENJOY while you still can. 

Ua TsauG! 

bloggersdigest

« Reply #155 on: March 22, 2017, 01:43:33 PM »
And to ADD to that....

don't let others' opinions ruin you from enjoying your fun responsibly!  In life, we work to play....you're exercising that freedom and I hope you'd play to the fullest, cuz when he knocks you up....your clubbing life is OVER! So ENJOY while you still can. 

Ua TsauG!

I won't but yes, he knows very well that I want to travel and both enjoy just us before we really have kids and settle down.
Thanks!

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 22, 2017, 01:55:55 PM »
Clearly you misread everything else...
But yes, "married" for a year and I go to the bars and clubs occasionally with my husband's consent!  Which I need to remind you of  ;D
You already know there's some guilt there and you already feel there's something clearly wrong when you NEED his CONSENT before doing it.

It's like I said earlier:
"..a thoughtful lady  would never intentionally showcase herself in a pickup joint full of horny men and believe its all innocent."

TheDeviousOne

« Reply #157 on: March 22, 2017, 01:59:56 PM »
I donut think this is the place for discussing your situation, we can discussing over lunch at your favorite restaurant, what u say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bloggersdigest

« Reply #158 on: March 22, 2017, 02:02:10 PM »
You already know there's some guilt there and you already feel there's something clearly wrong when you NEED his CONSENT before doing it.

It's like I said earlier:
"..a thoughtful lady  would never intentionally showcase herself in a pickup joint full of horny men and believe its all innocent."

Yeah cause I let him know where I am going and when and with whom.  Yes, I ask my husband if he minds me going or if he is ok with it.
Sorry, I don't just get up and go where ever I please with out asking or letting him know where I am going...

But sure if that's what you presume to be correct I won't convince you otherwise  ;D

UAKOJ

« Reply #159 on: March 22, 2017, 02:02:43 PM »
I won't but yes, he knows very well that I want to travel and both enjoy just us before we really have kids and settle down.
Thanks!

having kids is over rated....LOL.. ..live life kids free as long as possible....lo l.  :) O0

bloggersdigest

« Reply #160 on: March 22, 2017, 02:08:24 PM »
having kids is over rated....LOL.. ..live life kids free as long as possible....lo l.  :) O0

HAHA I think my puppy will buy him a few years until he starts mentioning kids again!
Thankfully, he understands we need a few years and has been good with the puppy so far haha!

Blongforever

« Reply #161 on: March 22, 2017, 02:23:05 PM »
OP will not like or appreciate my opinion but so be it.

When married women are hanging out at the bar, they are mostly up to no good.  Why?  When a bunch of what some would call "attention seeking whoorees" are out at the bar what do you think they are up to?.  You see, the longer the women get married to their men, the fatter they become and their lenses through which they look at themselves becomes quite blurried through the years.  Women's way of putting themselves to the test to see if they still look "attractive/sexually desirable to the opposite sex is to hang out at the bar looking like there's no string attached to see if they get hit by random bar goers to boost their low self-esteem.  I have plenty of examples of women behaving at the bars but this may not be an appropriate forum for it.  Plus, confidentialit y if the identities of some of these woman may be in compromised so I'll leave those clips out.

Consider me a "caveman" with cave man's mentality but she ain't hanging out with a bunch of intoxicated kocksuckers any day as long as she's with me.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 22, 2017, 02:26:06 PM »
Yeah cause I let him know where I am going and when and with whom.  Yes, I ask my husband if he minds me going or if he is ok with it.
Sorry, I don't just get up and go where ever I please with out asking or letting him know where I am going...

But sure if that's what you presume to be correct I won't convince you otherwise  ;D
It's alright, I'm not really trying to convince you to stop.  It's not my problem how you choose to run your marriage.  I'm just pointing the bad out.  I never expect those who are too close to the situation to believe it.  Even when the marriage goes sour, there will be other factors to blame it on.  Besides, people like to learn the hard way.  You can tell them and tell them but they will not listen until they go through it.  That's called living.  I'm just really saying all this so that others can watch it and learn from it.  If you can make it work, that's great, but know that you will be in the very small minority since married folks who go clubbing tend to end up divorced.  It's like swimming upstream.  Plus I will say it again just to make sure you read it one more time: "..a thoughtful lady  would never intentionally showcase herself in a pickup joint full of horny men and believe its all innocent."

bloggersdigest

« Reply #163 on: March 22, 2017, 02:35:16 PM »
It's alright, I'm not really trying to convince you to stop.  It's not my problem how you choose to run your marriage.  I'm just pointing the bad out.  I never expect those who are too close to the situation to believe it.  Even when the marriage goes sour, there will be other factors to blame it on.  Besides, people like to learn the hard way.  You can tell them and tell them but they will not listen until they go through it.  That's called living.  I'm just really saying all this so that others can watch it and learn from it.  If you can make it work, that's great, but know that you will be in the very small minority since married folks who go clubbing tend to end up divorced.  It's like swimming upstream.  Plus I will say it again just to make sure you read it one more time: "..a thoughtful lady  would never intentionally showcase herself in a pickup joint full of horny men and believe its all innocent."

O0

UAKOJ

« Reply #164 on: March 22, 2017, 02:40:55 PM »
BD...temptatio n is everywhere...j ust walk away when you feel it's dragging you towards it....resist, and resist again. If you can't resist it anymore...surr ender to it and be happy. :)  :D O0 

Marriage is like an institution, we can walk away anytime we want, preferably in good terms.  No one can predict the future what it's going to be like.   :) O0

Advertisements