Advertisement

Author Topic: How do I calm her down now? Am I in trouble now?  (Read 2037 times)

Anonymous

Re: How do I calm her down now? Am I in trouble now?
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2019, 12:03:39 PM »
how do you calm her down?  dude, ain't you a man?  give her the D!  it will solve all your problems and rid of all your troubles.  it's been 2 months, women needs to get laid too, ya'know!

I know. I'm a man. But we are not in the same state. Traveling takes half a day or so to get to each other. Can't do that too much.

OP

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2019, 12:04:41 PM »
Inexcusable.

If she hasn't already done so, let her go to pursue other suitors.

No need to hold emotionally captive.

She says that, too. That it's inexcusable. That's why I want to know how to convince her that I do truly and wholeheartedly love her even though I had not emailed her for 2 months.

OP

Offline hmgROCK

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +106
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2019, 12:55:38 PM »
That’s not love
That’s just boredom and trolling

Ever heard of FaceTime and telephone???

These kiddish game y’all people be playing

God did not created man...man created god

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2019, 01:18:11 PM »
She says that, too. That it's inexcusable. That's why I want to know how to convince her that I do truly and wholeheartedly love her even though I had not emailed her for 2 months.

OP

You're s.o.l. Ghosting someone AND for THAT long, yowzers.

Well, my advice is IF you do care for her, the best thing to do is "the bigger the mistake, the bigger the apology". So make time in the very immediate future to spend some quality time with her. No fly by nights or simple weekend get away this time. Suck it up, take a week off and go enjoy some moments together.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2019, 01:24:30 PM »
I have to think this over. You have a good point. I have feelings for her but I don't see the need to email her that often.

OP
Besides what I just said about you not into her nor love her as you claim, let me add you're afraid of commitment also.  You're not putting effort because you're afraid of commitment.  You dangle the carrots just enough for her to hang around and when she starts drifting you dangle another carrots like what you're about to do until one day she gets tired of waiting and leave just like many others have done.  This is nothing new i'm thinking.   

Well, in the end you will get what you wish for.  Good luck!

Anonymous

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2019, 01:41:46 PM »
You're s.o.l. Ghosting someone AND for THAT long, yowzers.

Well, my advice is IF you do care for her, the best thing to do is "the bigger the mistake, the bigger the apology". So make time in the very immediate future to spend some quality time with her. No fly by nights or simple weekend get away this time. Suck it up, take a week off and go enjoy some moments together.

Good point. Thanks. I'll take a week off from all other responsibiliti es.

OP

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2019, 01:42:56 PM »
Besides what I just said about you not into her nor love her as you claim, let me add you're afraid of commitment also.  You're not putting effort because you're afraid of commitment.  You dangle the carrots just enough for her to hang around and when she starts drifting you dangle another carrots like what you're about to do until one day she gets tired of waiting and leave just like many others have done.  This is nothing new i'm thinking.   

Well, in the end you will get what you wish for.  Good luck!

I'm not afraid of commitment. I'm ready for her.

OP

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2019, 01:43:27 PM »
That’s not love
That’s just boredom and trolling

Ever heard of FaceTime and telephone???

These kiddish game y’all people be playing

Can't kiss on Facetime, right?

OP

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2019, 04:13:20 PM »
Home state advantage...th e nearest guy will sweep her heart away and sucks to be you for dissing her like that. Man or woman, when you are “too” busy to make time for your significant other, they will eventually leave you. It is what it is.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2019, 09:46:28 PM »
dude, why u gotta make her feel like a rebound or second best. i say just let her go now dude...u guys weren't dating or no nothing..just talking/courting....so unless she really like you, and u know she do...she is going to eventually get her payback by dissing you..and yup, i am speaking from personal experience...l ols g'luck though dude.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2019, 10:45:46 AM »
 Thanks, all.

I'll find the time to go stay with her for one week before coming back to work.

Then we'll make our plans during that time.

OP

Advertisements