Advertisement

Author Topic: hate me if you wa.... but... people who believe in god= sign of mental illness  (Read 3187 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
You can't come to my church because I don't have one.

Faking does nothing to prove that something is fake.

yeah

if you faking...than it's fake
lots of people faking it

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
HmgRock, even Dogmai can destroy your arguments. I hate to do this, but I know I am right. I don't want to look like a righteous jerk like Joseph in the Bible who got sold to slavery for being a righteous snob at everything.

Bruh, you don't have cable; yet, you don't read or research any arguments with empirical evidence to stand your ground. If you cannot refute William Lane Craig, here and now on camera, then be quiet. Because you're not a professor at all.

Beat me how???

Dinosaur....
Have yet to hear anything

Bro

I don’t watch those fake ass bias alt right news
If you have some braincell..... . you can tell from a mile

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Do you even know who is William Lane Craig? Dude, Youtube is free. You're just lazy and bias. I take the win here since you got no evidence.

Im still waiting for the DINOSAUR RESPONSE

cricket cricket
Chrip chrip

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
I know what is a dinosaur and they are ugly birds, which reminds me of you.

Bruh, do you know William Lane Craig? If you're that dumb since I have been posting of who he is on PH, then you are what I think of who you are. You're one of those lazy Hmong folks.

this the dude you talking about???
sorry, i don't watch these youtube crap ;D O0
that's pretty one sided view.... bro

William Lane Craig (born August 23, 1949) is an American analytic philosopher[5] and Christian theologian, apologist, and author.[6] He is Professor of Philosophy at Houston Baptist University and Research Professor of Philosophy at Talbot School of Theology (Biola University).[7] Craig has updated and defended the Kalam cosmological argument for the existence of God.[8][9][10][11][12] He has also published work where he argues in favor of the historical plausibility of the resurrection of Jesus.[13] His study of divine aseity and Platonism culminated with his book God Over All.[14][15]

Advertisements