Advertisement

Author Topic: I try not to be confrontational  (Read 82 times)

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +46
    • View Profile
I try not to be confrontational
« on: September 30, 2023, 12:10:43 AM »
I've been trying to be very peaceful..My sifu notice this about me..haha j/k my sifu is myself...I just felt a little off balance and trying to figure out why...I've been letting my guards down a lot lately...I forgot just how cruel reality can be, and dangerous people can be...so I need to brush up some moves and start carrying  my sword with me again..haha these moves might seem extreme to someone who's fortunate to never got involve in a street fight...but in a street fight, with never knowing what someone is capable of and them possibly on some kind of drug or tempers through the roof...it's usually never a fair fight...if you don't fight dirty like your life depends on it, the other guy will fight dirty and they're not going to knock you out, help you back up and shake hands...they will leave you for dead if you don't be the bigger evil in a street fight..lols but best things to prevent confrontation is use common sense (don't go to a mini-mart in the hood)..walk normal, talk normal, and don't smile too much, but don't also look piss off so much, lols... mind your own, walk fast when you feel negative energy, don't make eye contact unless it comes naturally with a stranger walking opposite directions... and lay low..you do that by not walking and talking tough, not thinking of yourself as superior....an d pray you don't run into or attract trouble..haha if you do stupid and bad things, you will attract trouble...lols

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QogIaiCfh-I

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements