Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Search
Arcade
Chatroom
Calendar
Media
Login
Register
PebHmong Discussion Forum
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
»
Hmong Minnesota's Wall of Fame, I saw my tij laug bro on that wall
Advertisement
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Hmong Minnesota's Wall of Fame, I saw my tij laug bro on that wall (Read 20 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
theking
Elite Poster
Posts: 69506
Respect:
+1407
Hmong Minnesota's Wall of Fame, I saw my tij laug bro on that wall
«
on:
Today
at 12:57:26 AM »
I went to school with Paul Lo and called him tij laug. Dude was always into laws and politics. I think he became the first Asian class president in that pretty much all White school that we attended back in the 80s...
And there he is right in the middle of these 5 Hmong individuals:
Like this post:
0
Logged
Adverstisement
Print
Pages: [
1
]
PebHmong Discussion Forum
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
»
Hmong Minnesota's Wall of Fame, I saw my tij laug bro on that wall
Advertisements