Advertisement

Author Topic: Radicalized Somali planned ISIS-inspired mass shooting to kill Hmong in MN  (Read 48 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Believe_N_Me

  • Elite Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 15608
  • Respect: +467
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aikCFpJNZIM&list=WL&index=29

The 18-year old American-Somali suspect planned to carry out his attack at the Mall of America on October 24 during the Hmong Arts Celebration. He intended to kill "Chinese, Vietnamese, and other non-Muslims" attending that event. He also wrote that Mall of America was the target because it is "Jew-owned".



Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

  • Elite Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 15608
  • Respect: +467
    • View Profile
99% positive that PH liberals are more upset that the Fox News reporter pronounced "Hmong" as "Ha-mong" than they are about the racist Somali who wanted to blow up all non-Muslims at a Hmong event.

 :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:


« Last Edit: October 08, 2026, 08:34:46 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Like this post: 0

Offline Visualmon

  • Elite Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 10835
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +561
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aikCFpJNZIM&list=WL&index=29

The 18-year old American-Somali suspect planned to carry out his attack at the Mall of America on October 24 during the Hmong Arts Celebration. He intended to kill "Chinese, Vietnamese, and other non-Muslims" attending that event. He also wrote that Mall of America was the target because it is "Jew-owned".

That kneega must be a Republican getting paid to be the pasty and martyr for MAGA. Just wait for the update. Sooner or later internet will expose his true identity.
Just like the different kneega who went to the White house with a shot gun and get caught so easily. It turned out he wore a sweat shirt that reads a IDF logo on front he uploaded as bio pic for his Tik Tok profile.
It's funny Trump administration hired a IDF kneega to be an assassin and perform another assassination attempt at Trump. Trying so hard to make Democrats and Pro-Palestinians as Nazi terrorists.   2funny:  :2funny:



Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

  • Elite Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 15608
  • Respect: +467
    • View Profile
Deflect much?

 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

When this happened, I know of some Hmong people who kind of wanted it to happen just to see the reaction of Hmong Liberals in Minnesota. They're so prideful about standing on stage with kaydoos and Somalis, hand in hand, to show that they are in solidarity against whites and Trump. LOL! I'm supposed to believe that Fong Her is super passionate about this unholy alliance? Dude is doing it for his political career.

As expected, the liberals' focus is to make sure the Somali community isn't the target of backlash.  ::)

We all know that Muslim culture is inherently violent, especially when you add kaydoo into the mix.



Like this post: 0

Offline Visualmon

  • Elite Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 10835
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +561
    • View Profile
Deflect much?

 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

When this happened, I know of some Hmong people who kind of wanted it to happen just to see the reaction of Hmong Liberals in Minnesota. They're so prideful about standing on stage with kaydoos and Somalis, hand in hand, to show that they are in solidarity against whites and Trump. LOL! I'm supposed to believe that Fong Her is super passionate about this unholy alliance? Dude is doing it for his political career.

As expected, the liberals' focus is to make sure the Somali community isn't the target of backlash.  ::)

We all know that Muslim culture is inherently violent, especially when you add kaydoo into the mix.

This is when BNM doesn't have a Somali friend. She'll do anything to project hatred toward POC (People of Color).



Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

  • Elite Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 15608
  • Respect: +467
    • View Profile
I am proud to say that I don't have a Somali friend and neither do I want one.

I've seen enough in Minnesota to be pleased with my conscious decision.



Like this post: 0

Offline Visualmon

  • Elite Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 10835
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +561
    • View Profile
I am proud to say that I don't have a Somali friend and neither do I want one.

I've seen enough in Minnesota to be pleased with my conscious decision.

You're proud. Oh no. That's "pride". One of the seven deadly sins.  :2funny:



Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

 

Advertisements