don’t be egging out mental hmong brother
If you don't want "we all" to "be egging" you "mental hmong brother"...
Don't be the "
biggist troll" (per the neutral PH members) and biggest LIAR on PH ...
...or at the very least, complete the 12 steps...
hmgrock you're the biggest troll i swear... i honestly don't think your online persona is real other than to troll..
Bro HR,
I called you a negative nancy. I also said INO is a day trade because of the volatility. At least get your information right.
If you are here to help people, why are you the biggest troll in this forum? In addition to being the biggest troll, you don't even understand trading.
Speaking of "lied and spread misinformation 24/7"...
"THIS":



Even his BFF called him out and laughed hard directly at his face for LYING:
I don't believe you 
"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"
