Advertisement

Author Topic: Year, Make & Model of your Motorcycle (Pics Welcome)  (Read 56267 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Year, Make & Model of your Motorcycle (Pics Welcome)
« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2015, 02:14:49 PM »
My bike.

2011 GSXR 600

Cool man, welcome to the 2 wheel section.

How does that Sony cam compared to others i.e., GoPro of the world?...

« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 02:20:16 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

itdiestoday

« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2015, 02:58:40 PM »
Thanks.

This is actually the original Contour Roam. It gets the job done but is for sure lacking in quality and features when compared to the newer stuff. A buddy of mine runs the HD GPS Sony Cam and its pretty awesome.  He gets lap times from it and he gets 1080p video at 60fps. No 4k video though. I'll post a pic later of how the bike sits today.  :'(

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2015, 03:15:12 PM »
Thanks.

This is actually the original Contour Roam. It gets the job done but is for sure lacking in quality and features when compared to the newer stuff. A buddy of mine runs the HD GPS Sony Cam and its pretty awesome.  He gets lap times from it and he gets 1080p video at 60fps. No 4k video though. I'll post a pic later of how the bike sits today.  :'(

Thanks for the clarification. I didn't even think of "Contour" because they went out of business like a year ago.

itdiestoday

« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2015, 03:54:00 PM »
Yeah man. Old joint, although I do believe Contour is back in business and was announced at last year's CES?? I can't recall exactly which event. Either way, I'll be looking into investing in a GPS action Cam as well so I won't have to buy a lap timer.

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2015, 04:55:43 PM »
Thanks for the clarification. I didn't even think of "Contour" because they went out of business like a year ago.

http://www.photographybay.com/2014/01/09/contour-is-back-in-the-action-cam-business/
They aren't out of business

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2015, 06:25:46 PM »
Yeah man. Old joint, although I do believe Contour is back in business and was announced at last year's CES?? I can't recall exactly which event. Either way, I'll be looking into investing in a GPS action Cam as well so I won't have to buy a lap timer.

http://www.photographybay.com/2014/01/09/contour-is-back-in-the-action-cam-business/
They aren't out of business

Thanks for the info, good to see them back, the more options the better imo. I've only had experience with GoPro and Drift cams.

itdiestoday

« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2015, 06:43:59 PM »
Heres how she sits now after a crash and lazy man spray can job on the tail. lol

Would really like an end product that looks like this, which was my buddies B bike.

Advertisements