Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 732014 times)

OldVeggies

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #1590 on: May 10, 2012, 11:13:20 AM »
sunsets, very nice. you kinda look country western-ish... like shania twain.

pea, that's cool cuz... i have a jacket like that but it's missing some buttons....

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

LadyLionness

« Reply #1591 on: May 10, 2012, 11:13:53 AM »
I think a scarf would go perfect with the outfit? Don't you think so? I'm not really into necklaces...mo re so into scarves.  :)

Same here... since I have started my scarf collection, I hardly wear my jewelry anymore... but just as well b/c I don't want to wear out my jewelry... I tried buying some cheap necklaces and such... but ended up hardly ever wearing them... I always end up choose the gold or silver pieces over the cheaper ones...

Like this post: 0

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: May 10, 2012, 11:15:34 AM »
they say that necklaces can "appear" to take off 5-8 lbs...and the more the layer up on necklaces adds to to what u 'take off'.  Of course this works more so with long necklaces.  this being that it draws your eyes to the core of your body more.....so perhaps scarves could work the same (depending on how u wear it).

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Calypso

« Reply #1593 on: May 10, 2012, 11:20:14 AM »
Did a look or two last night, nothing fancy...

I love accessorizing with skinny belts, not too into necklaces but I suppose adding a necklace would complete an outfit. I need to shop for more necklaces.  ;D

1. Cardigan--Charlotte Russe (9.00)
    White button up blouse-- (12.00)
    Jeans--579 (20.00)
    Skinny belt--Wet Seal (6.00)
    Open toe pumps--Payless (3.00)  :D
    Necklace--F21 (5.00)
    Purse--Burlington (14.00)

2. Same outfit as yesterday's post except I added a black skinny belt and changed the shirt.

3. Again, same as description #1, except I used a darker belt and changed into boots, jeans are F21 as already mentioned in previous posts from yesterday.

**I really enjoyed this challenged, I got to mix and match things that were just collecting dust in my closet**  :)

sunsets, ur such a gorgeous gal! Thanks for sharing more! O0

sunsets

« Reply #1594 on: May 10, 2012, 11:22:48 AM »
sunsets, very nice. you kinda look country western-ish... like shania twain.

pea, that's cool cuz... i have a jacket like that but it's missing some buttons....

Is that a good or bad thing?  ;D

Same here... since I have started my scarf collection, I hardly wear my jewelry anymore... but just as well b/c I don't want to wear out my jewelry... I tried buying some cheap necklaces and such... but ended up hardly ever wearing them... I always end up choose the gold or silver pieces over the cheaper ones...

Because I'm not into jewelry, I buy cheap stuff from F21. Half my fake jewelry, I have no idea where it went. lol.

they say that necklaces can "appear" to take off 5-8 lbs...and the more the layer up on necklaces adds to to what u 'take off'.  Of course this works more so with long necklaces.  this being that it draws your eyes to the core of your body more.....so perhaps scarves could work the same (depending on how u wear it).

Hmm, I never knew that. Thanks!  :)

sunsets

« Reply #1595 on: May 10, 2012, 11:24:30 AM »
sunsets, ur such a gorgeous gal! Thanks for sharing more! O0

Thanks Cal, you know I would have thrown out that cream colored cardigan...I thought I had no use for it but turns out, I do now!  8)

Btw, where's yours? I've been waiting.... :D

go-go

« Reply #1596 on: May 10, 2012, 11:25:39 AM »
PeaGravel, is that a corduroy jacket? I like it... it's tailored but yet still rugged looking.

Sunset, you have a nice figure too! So sexy looking.......!

BuckFuddies2

« Reply #1597 on: May 10, 2012, 11:28:23 AM »
PeaGravel, is that a corduroy jacket? I like it... it's tailored but yet still rugged looking.

Where's YOUR pic?  I want to see how sexy your hips are. 

Thanks.

sunsets

« Reply #1598 on: May 10, 2012, 11:30:58 AM »

Thanks Thajyeeb! Where are the rest of you ladies white tee and jeans?  :D

@Pea-Gravel, nice!  Can't go wrong with a white T and blazer.  So reminiscent of Miami Vice!  Yeah, I like to see the shoes too!  :D

@Sunset, you have a body of a goddess....... .so jealous! You did a great job styling the white button down shirt with the jeans.   I would have love to see the middle outfit with the shirt tucked in, belt around the loops of the jeans, and perhaps a 16" necklace.  And where's the shoes?  LOL...that was a joke cause you said it to Pea.

Thanks for sharing everyone!

Omgosh....neve r ending ways to wear clothes! LOL! I will definitely try it! Oh, the shoes are the same from yesterday's post...lol.  ;D

go-go

« Reply #1599 on: May 10, 2012, 11:33:02 AM »

@Thabyeej, that is a beautiful scarf.  I can't really tell from the pix that the scarf has pink in it, looks coral to me?  Regardless, I think the pink against the orange is a nice unexpected combo.  Your pumps look comfortable.  I take it you drew the color from the scarf?

Thanks for sharing everyone!
The scarf definitely has pink in it... not coral.  The shoe choice was more from the orange jacket... the colors are all analogues, so that was my angle.

OldVeggies

« Reply #1600 on: May 10, 2012, 11:37:23 AM »
Is that a good or bad thing?  ;D

definitely a good thing...   ;D

koj kawm tau koj lub nkibtas keej keej ces koj mam move mus rau nashville xwb mas....

go-go

« Reply #1601 on: May 10, 2012, 11:39:51 AM »
Thanks Thajyeeb! Where are the rest of you ladies white tee and jeans?  :D

I thought I would save the tshirt day for Friday since I've been dressing up the last two days  :2funny:

Reload Wife

« Reply #1602 on: May 10, 2012, 11:43:01 AM »
RW, you wear those soft colors really well. Still love those JS nude pumps. I was at DWS last weekend and saw some nude JS pumps but they didn't have them in my size but it looks pretty good or close enough to what I was looking for. Still searching for the perfect nude pumps - not too low, not too high, nice color.

trouble, very casual and chic. Are you guys Hmong? Your hair looks blonde/light brown.  :D You both have such nice fig!  O0

Where are the other contributors?  ???
Thanks Anemone. My husband love soft colors on me.  Have you try finding the JS nude pumps the DWS website.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 11:47:39 AM by Reload Wife »

go-go

« Reply #1603 on: May 10, 2012, 11:46:04 AM »
Where's YOUR pic?  I want to see how sexy your hips are. 

Thanks.
I have grandma hips.
Show us your pic.  If OV and PG can do it, so can you.
Thanks.

Reload Wife

« Reply #1604 on: May 10, 2012, 11:52:18 AM »
White cami – F21
Charcoal grey top – H&M
Cream blazer – LC for Kohls
Black ankle pants – Talbots
Black heels – RL
Necklace – F21
Bracelet – F21

I've worn these pants a lot since I got them 3 weeks ago.  :D

I love the cream blazer. I have narrow broad shoulder so finding a blazer that looks good on me is hard. I try H&M, Ann Taylor, Express, Forever21 and haven't have much luck.
Funny how you guys mentioned the Target Hmong scarf because I wore that today. 

My 2nd day in a row that I'm dressing up... this is too much work!  I'm going back to being a scrub after today.   :2funny: 

I don't really like this outfit now that I'm seeing the colors played up against each other.  I was hoping that the pink in the scarf would appear more orange against the orange jacket, but it doesn't appear to be the case.... oh well.    I don't like the pink with the orange... it just looks weird.  I will have to try it with something else.....

jacket by East 5th Ave, JCP
tank top, St. John's Bay, JCP
pants by Missimo, Target
scarf, Target

Yay for dressing up two time in a row and bright colors. You looks great in them. The pink looks red to me.

Advertisements