Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 732129 times)

JustMe

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #1680 on: May 11, 2012, 10:28:26 AM »
Hey guys I'm sorry.. I put on a white shirt and jeans to take pictures for this contest "but plab zais zias.... Tshirt cover tsis tau plab" so I said forget it..  :D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

OldVeggies

« Reply #1681 on: May 11, 2012, 10:28:41 AM »
Finest, you look like that one country singer.. that rarely smile.. his hat is always covering his eyes... What's his name?

all of them?.... LOL....

LadyLionness

« Reply #1682 on: May 11, 2012, 10:29:27 AM »
Hey guys I'm sorry.. I put on a white shirt and jeans to take pictures for this contest "but plab zais zias.... Tshirt cover tsis tau plab" so I said forget it..  :D
:knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

LadyLionness

« Reply #1683 on: May 11, 2012, 10:32:18 AM »
whoa! you went all out LL!.... awesome! they are still loading so i havent seen them all.  ;D

finest, you look pretty badass.... true grit badass....   O0
:icon_compress: :icon_compress: :icon_compress:

Finest

« Reply #1684 on: May 11, 2012, 10:32:37 AM »
all of them?.... LOL....

She doesn't understand that Country songs are basically based on a guy's troubles with his girlfriend, wife, truck, and/or dog.   :2funny:  :2funny:

Calypso

« Reply #1685 on: May 11, 2012, 10:34:41 AM »

Yeah, same here. I regret to inform ya'll that I won't be sharing my pics after all. :-\ ;D

cali_lady

« Reply #1686 on: May 11, 2012, 10:35:37 AM »
LadyLionness, i love your pink outfit ones...the hot pink one is sexy, oh w/ the hmong bag too...totally digging it !  O0

LadyLionness

« Reply #1687 on: May 11, 2012, 10:37:10 AM »
Yeah, same here. I regret to inform ya'll that I won't be sharing my pics after all. :-\ ;D
:knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

OldVeggies

« Reply #1688 on: May 11, 2012, 10:37:41 AM »

sharing is caring...

sunsets

« Reply #1689 on: May 11, 2012, 10:38:15 AM »

We don't care if your stomach sticks out, we wanna see white tee and jeans.  :D ;D

OldVeggies

« Reply #1690 on: May 11, 2012, 10:38:51 AM »
She doesn't understand that Country songs are basically based on a guy's troubles with his girlfriend, wife, truck, and/or dog.   :2funny:  :2funny:

that's not true....

they sing about beer too.   ;D

go-go

« Reply #1691 on: May 11, 2012, 10:39:06 AM »
Hey! I thought it was a white tshirt and jeans challenge??  :2funny:

LL, your jacket collection is awesome! Some of those colors look pretty cool on you.  Thanks for the fashion show!  But that's basically a tshirt with different jackets, wouldn't you think?  You should put all your jacket collection on a different thread so that we can comment on which one we like without taking up so much of the space for this thread. just a thought.

Oh, who's the guy with the vest??  I like that vest outfit!

Finest, you remind me of Trace Adkins.  You do look badass as OV said.... nicely done!!
PS - What genre do you play? I do not play the guitar, but my son plays acoustic guitar and he likes flemenco, whatever it's called.

OV, did you do a new look today with a jacket?? You could totally rock a James Dean/The Fonz look.  And I think PG could totally go with the Grease look -- what's his name?  Danny.  The lead character.  What do you think?? Show us some pics!!  ;D

go-go

« Reply #1692 on: May 11, 2012, 10:42:38 AM »

What? You've been playing all along AS IF you were going to show a picture and then you pull this???  yuav mag qws lod!!   :knuppel2:

Finest

« Reply #1693 on: May 11, 2012, 10:43:38 AM »
that's not true....

they sing about beer too.   ;D

RED SOLO CUP!   :2funny:  >:D

go-go

« Reply #1694 on: May 11, 2012, 10:45:15 AM »
Please don't say your husband legs look nice and lean and no big calves or thunder thigh.  I have to admit my husband legs are more sexier than mine and not only that he's not a hairy person either.  My 5 yo. son is everything like his dad...........   
LOL, ok I won't say that my husband has great (hairy) legs!  I told him that IF I could eat one part of him, it would be his legs.  It's the perfect looking drumstick.   :2funny: :2funny:

Advertisements